BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Amanda C.
Salyersville, KY
Love this store they always have great help and they always have a good selection to choose from .. Prolly my naked 3 palette im in love with it .. Not slot but I would if one was closer to where I kive .. Fantastic quality .. Yes every time I see a stop ..
Ashley L.
blacksburg, va
I love the brands available. High quality, popular make up brands are always available at these stores. I love that i can get points for free things after i spend money, and that the people that work at this store are always helpful as long as you just ask!
Jaden W.
Sephora is awesome. They have so much to choose from. I do prefer Ulta over Sephora because it's not as crowded. It feels so crammed every time I'm there. Other wise they do have amazing products that work very well.
Brittany B.
Los Angeles, CA
How can you not love Sephora?! Rather I am ordering things online or in store, I am always satisfied. The last time I went to Sephora, everyone was really nice and had great product knowledge. I love to get my all my facial masks and beauty needs from here!
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I LOVE Sephora! It is hard for me to not stop by whenever I am at my local mall! The best part about Sephora is the rewards program! Every birthday I get a little gift from them! I love it :)
courtney s.
Cool, CA
one of my favorite makeup stores. they have pretty much all the brands and products you can think of, which some places don't. everything they sell is great quality, and staff is always amazing.
Lara L.
Absolutely love their store at my local mall. I also buy from their website. You can get very good bargains during the christmas season. I find their eyeshadows are not so pigmented though.
maria s.
Los Angeles, CA
Sephora has a great variety of makeup and it has so many brands.The pros is that its really good makeup and the con is that this is an expensive place to buy the makeup.The people are always sweet and nice.I would recommend for anybody to go shopping there.
Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
I love Sephora. It has always been my go to place for all of my makeup since I was in 8th grade. I love all of the brands they carry and love how you can sample items and have free returns
giulina s.
I ADORE SEPHORA! All of the workers are so helpful and super fun to talk to! My favorite purchase ever has been my Bobbi Brown BB Cream, it is my go to for every day looks. Sephora is my favorite because it has everything all in one place with the best employees ever!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?