BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Melfy L.
Alexandria, VA
I honestly don't have words to describe how beautiful this palette is the shadows are so so pigmented that by the second you are swatching the colors you are in love I just love it so much.
Ann M.
I used sephopa store to try and buy nrw products. I have never tried sephora products.
Ptoductrs like bite lipsticks, makeup forever primer, Anastasia renaissance eyeshadow, tarte concealer are some of the awesome products that i have tried snd still using.
Silviaa D.
Arlington Hts, IL
Love the store because they have so many makeup products and there's people that are always helping you but I don't like the phone customer service they are rude and don't want to help you.
Zoey B.
Lexington, NC
Sephora is my all time favorite makeup store. They could improve by having more locations. My favorite purchase right now would be my Naked 2. I do shop their often. Yes I'll shop there again.
Aimee R.
San Antonio, TX
The sephora highlight in stardust is beautiful! I love it because it's cheap and works great. I'm a person that doesn't like highlights that are too extreme and rich in color/sparkle, so this highlight is perfect for me because it's more on the natural side yet the gold spec's are still somewhat visible.
Mily S.
Sephora is a really good place to just go and look around and find new brands. Sephoras shelves can range from essence beauty to tarte or too faced. They have so many brands and all the employees make sure to help you find what you are looking for. I love sephora it's my go to makeup store
Selena R.
I love the Too Faced Born this Way foundation! It is one of the best ones I've tried so far! I like how it comes with a pump and that it's liquidy but not runny. I also like how you can build it up to your liking.
Pamela C.
Providence, RI
This is a great store you just need to have bit of a strong will because once you go inside you can spend literal hours in here and not notice. There are mostly expensive things in here. But there are some affordable things too.
Julia M.
Dearborn, MI
Each and every time I walk in, I am welcomed by an employee and pulled in by enticing displays. I always walk in whenever I feel down, knowing that a new makeup product will get be spirits and creativity up.
Abrianna G.
If you know what you want or are looking for beforehand you will be well of here. If not it is overwhelming especially if your at the store by me were the employees don't want to help you.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?