BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Emillie D.
Tampa, FL
This is just my favorite store! Such a huge selection of everything beauty. Sephora always provides great service. All the employees are always willing to help and give you samples to try before purchasing a product. This is a huge plus, especially when it comes to investing a lot of money on a premier product. They also have a great return policy, so I know I am always safe to shop there. Additionally, their rewards program and coupons are awesome.
Kim H.
Seattle , WA
Sephora is an incredibly convenient and easy place to shop for cosmetics - their selection is huge and only gets better as time goes on; I especially love the last few months or so, as it came to carry more overseas brands/online trends! Seeing as it is a brick-and-mortar operation, the fact that it adapts so quickly to what the consumer is looking for is great. Things I especially like: on-trend edits, easy to use website, the new Skin-ID tech, customer service/returns. Things that could be better: better rewards for the middle-range spender/point promotions?
Annie D.
akron, OH
Yes it is always fun to go into Sephora and look at all the make-up, until you see the prices! Way too expensive, which is understandable they are selling those name brand expensive stuff. But I wish they had a little more affordable section, even their home brand Sephora make-up is outrageously priced! But the employees are always so happy and willing to help and they really know their stuff! If I have the money to splurge a little I will shop here!
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
My experiences with Sephora are not always the best, but I always return because of the products they have. I've had makeup artists completely ignore what I'm asking for, instead trying to sell me on items I don't need or can't use because of sensitive skin..I feel not all of them have the knowledge needed for well-rounded/diverse people. Not all of us can use any product / aren't tan / etc. But the products are good so, again, I still shop there.
Hannah H.
Memphis, TN
The consultants at Sephora are so helpful! They can match your skin tone and help you find the perfect foundation/concealer for you. No more squirting various brands all over your hand! Additionally, when I had questions about best ways to apply my foundation (sponge? Brush? Something else?), they asked questions about the kind of makeup I used and how often I wear it to help me make the most informed decision. I will keep bringing my makeup questions and my business to them!
Hattie H.
Saint Helens, OR
I love sephora the return policy is forgiving and the associates are lovely. I recently went to the San Juan sephora to get my foundation matched for the first time ever.

The artist the had help me was so kind and patient. She helped me find the perfect match with the correct undertone. We went through about 6 different ones until we found the jackpot.

Now if sephora could improve their rewards system a bit they would be one of my favorite retailers ever.
Macayla R.
Sweetwater, TN
I love this store my go to. I love the sale bins located at the end of the isles. The staff there is not all that great at my local store. They push to sale things based on what ever they are told not what they really feel like is best. The staff are helpful but kinda harass you. My store don't like to give you samples like they are suppose to so I'd rather just shop online and get better service. Lol. But seriously don't let the workers or the bright lights scare you. I recommend this store. Make sure you sign up for their rewards you get pretty good birthday freebies. I just got a mini tarte blush and lippie.
Maria H.
Mason, OH
I use this cream lip stain and holy cow it was amazing. It stayed on the entire day and the color is not something I would ever wear but once it went on my lips I fell in love with it. It feels amazing on my lips and it stays for a long time. You can drink,eat, kiss or whatever and it won't come off. Just a great product. The color is 27- black cherry
Pam V.
I love that Sephora has the latest in beauty products. I am able to go into the store and can work with an associate easily. I did make an appointment for a make-over (complimentary, but required a $50 purchase) and the woman did a fantastic job. I asked for her to keep my make-up natural looking for a fitness photo shoot and she knocked it out! I would definitely go back again.

I buy many of my beauty products at Sephora, as well as fragrance.
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN
I'm currently using the Sephora house brand liquid color correct in green (to correct some skin redness). I have tried a few Sephora products in the past that I've liked, but I am not crazy about this. The formula is too thick (it's supposed to blend in) and the color is a little too blue. I'm going to try it a few more times (with different bases and different brushes and different foundations), but this may be a product that I return (I never return makeup I've used!).
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.