BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Carrie A.
Millington, TN
I went to Sephora recently to browse through the beauty department
to check out the latest and greatest. I love how clean, and organized the store is
and the staff is very informative/friendly. I will be making future stops there in the future.
Lindsey H.
What can I say about Sephora that hasn't already been said? This place is amazing, and if you are a beauty product junkie, it's way too easy to spend too much money. The stores are beautiful, and it's easy to just go and browse and find something new. I have also found that if you are looking for an amazing new mascara, or want to find the perfect brow pencil, the staff is knowledgeable and always there to provide recommendations.
Megan G.
Sephora is my favorite store to shop at. The items in Sephora can be quite pricey but if you like to invest in all things beauty it is the place to go. I recommend Sephora to any beauty loving person!
Linay F.
Washington, DC
I like going to Sephora because the staff is always so helpful and don't mind doing demonstrations. They are also very knowledgeable and always have the answer to whatever question(s) I ask.
Cynthia C.
Arcadia, FL
I bought the urban decay all nighter setting spray and a sephora z pallete. The setting spray is amazing keeps my makeup on all day I love it. The z pallete came in handy, it's a decent size for the price but I was glad I had somewhere to put my single shadows.
Michelle M.
Scott Depot, WV
I love shopping at Sephora. I appreciate the helpfulness of the employees, especially when they show me how to apply products I am interested in. The selection available there is fantastic also!
Kris C.
Sephoras is my #1 go to for all of my beauty needs. I love the fact they have a large, knowledgeabe staff to help with all departments in the store. I also love the fact you can sample any of their products sold before purchasing. I definiely recommend Sephora.
Brecca Q.
San Antonio, TX
I love the fact that Sephora is just loaded with awesome eye-shadow kits. Since I am an eye-shadow kind of gal. I do keep up with what's new & what's hot with eye-shadow kits. My favorite has to be the Naked 3 I love love LOVE that product. I now own 3 of them.
Emmalyn W.
Neoga, IL
I love sephora!!! Every time I go in looking for something everyone is very helpful in helping find what I'm looking for!! Definitely recommend you try going into the store if you haven't already!!
Kolye G.
FLUSHING, MI
Absolutely love sephora, the employees always rush right over to help me our even though 9 times out of 10 I know what I'm getting beforehand. They always suggest similar products or even budget friendly ones.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?