- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love NAKED urban decay eyeshadows. The pallets blend easily into any shade I'm working with. The powder formula is light and stays on longer. However MAC givers you a shimmer that's hard to find.
Products are awesome! In my opinion stores a are little overpriced! Always great customer service. Products are of good quality. Never once had a bad experience in stores. If you can afford it, I totally recommend shopping here!
Sephora is my favorite store to shop at. The items in Sephora can be quite pricey but if you like to invest in all things beauty it is the place to go. I recommend Sephora to any beauty loving person!
I recently purchased Black Out mascara from Dior. It was a very good quality mascara. I saw it got bad reviews from some users. This is only because the user does not know how to apply mascara of this thick type. It is an excellent product for a quickie lash that does not allow time for the build up mascara of choice along with the primer.
I love sephora!!! Every time I go in looking for something everyone is very helpful in helping find what I'm looking for!! Definitely recommend you try going into the store if you haven't already!!
Sephora is my favorite make up store! I always find amazing new fragrances here :-) in fact this is the place where I found my newest fragrance which happens to be a Harvey prince fragrance!
Its one of my favorite stores to go for makeup. Im only 300 more points to becoming a VIB rouge so thats awesome and also mens i spend too much money at Sephora. I enjoy how they carry a wide range of brands to choose for. So ill always keep going back to shop.
What can I say, I love sephora! You can find all of your beauty needs in one place! Their consultants are extremely helpful and will guide you exactly to what you want and need without trying to oversell.
I mean, what to say about Sephora. You can get anything here. It's not as cheap as ulta but they have more high end brands. I like the freebies and the VIB program. Overall, getting all your beauty in one spot is awesome
Staff is super on point, always dolled up and SO helpful. Free samples! On any product instore if you ask. Employees help you try on new make up so you fall in love with their products easily! Amazing choices, amazing products! Never bought an item i didnt love
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos