- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Not only is their point system the best and most consistent I've used, the variety of amazing high-quality products makes it the go-to store. Their free samples (including in-store samples of anything you want to try) is also a plus, as well as their free returns.
Love Sephora! All the variety they have is great and customer service is awesome! I go there at least once a week and I always come out with a new goodie :) my favorite purchase is Kat Von D makeup! Love it!
They have the best employees ever they are always trying to find a way to help you and find what you are able to pay. I always buy my makeup and skin care products here. The shopping experience is great and I believe you can find a lot of high end makeup products.
Such a staple that its really hard to say anything negative about it. It carries a wide range of products so you can find just about anything. Its really on the user to filter the products effectively and personalize it. However, sephora's customer service is fantastic.
I have bought the Rose petal facial cleanser and mask by Fresh and I love it. The smell is tolerable and the formula is very lightweight. I saw a difference in my skin just after a few days.
When I am looking for quality make up I always head to sephora. I love that they allow you to sample products before you by them. I think that that is so important, when spending a good amount of money on any cosmetic.
Sephora is obviously the best place to go for all of your main-stream make-up needs! They have everything in one place and have an awesome rewards system, especially if you save your points for rewards that are 500 points or more. I always shop Sephora first!
I Just bout a tarte pallet and i love it. I also got the peach pallet from too faced. I love the fact that when i go to sephora i get to try the products before i buy them and to make sure i like it.
I prefer ULTA, only because they also sell non premium brands, but Sephora has the better points system! I also love all the free samples they offer. And the free birthday gift is a plus too!
I recently bought the Blackhead Remover Cleaner Purifying Deep Cleansing Acne Black Mud Face Mask Peel-off and this mask surely does peel it all off! Including the first 5 layers of your skin! I do not recommend that you put it anywhere else but your nose and T-zone area because that was the only tolerable place to pull it off. Anywhere else was unbearable
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos