- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
The workers are always very nice but we only have a small sephora close to me. It also takes at least two weeks past launch date for us to get new products. Even with this I still love Sephora and while they are expensive most of the time you get what you pay for
sephora is the most complete beauty store i every visit also the web page is very easy to use. I thing sephora has good prices but the are some products for me are a little bit expensive. I shop often. Yes i definitely recommend shop there is a good environment.
There are too many great things to say about Sephora. I have been a VIB Rouge member for 3 years now, and the perks are amazing. Free 2 day shipping on every purchase! I have very few complaints for both in-store and on-line shopping experiences!
I feel that actual makeup from Sephora does not get enough credit. They have some of the best dupes for the very high end lipsticks. I love shopping here, prefer the actual store over the JCPenny ones.
Sephora has a wonderful selection. It's everything you could ever want. However, they rarely ever have sales on individual products or on purchases like Ulta or other stores, so I rarely shop here. Their rewards program isn't bad; you can get deluxe samples of a variety of items!
I live in a small town, so all we have for beauty are Walgreens or Wal-Mart. It's so nice to have a great place like Sephora conviently on line to find the best products and the latest trends.
i love Sephora so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they have great worker they love their jobs they are so very much helpful to everyone i love my too face purchase i shop at Sephora about 3 times at month. i really recommend to shopping here if you love finding new things
Sephora is amazing. The employees are helpful, the selection is vast, and there is always something fun and new to try. The samples are especially appreciated, as you get to try the items you want at home. Sephora is my first stop for finding beauty related items.
You can get everything you need all at one place. I mean what's better than that? I went to sephora when I was a beginner and they show you what's best for your skin type and how to apply. They are also amazing with hair product questions. Amazing return policy!!!
I love Sephora, but they tend to be a little overpriced on some items. They do have a large selection which is always a plus, so if im looking for a specific cosmetic item I go to them first.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos