BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
PEGGY P.
Idaho Falls, ID
i like the Sephora brand eyeshadows and I like Sephora in general. The quality of Sephora products is very comparable to many name brandsThe samples are great and the customer service is excellent. I shop at the store and online. I have only had good experiences.
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
Love sephora. Especially now woth all the great new brands coming to them. Sephora is more high end than ulta which is nice. I love the samples they offer. Great added perk to shopping there!
lauren t.
I picked up a skin inc. Kit for the holiday season and it is amazing. It is a trio of serums that you mix together and I have seen visible improvement in my skin. It is brighter, smoother and over all I have less breakouts because of this kit I found at Sephora.
Kaila T.
Caldwell, ID
Sephora lipstick is one of my favorites!! It is one of the only brands that sells the shade that I like the most. It is smooth and lasts a long time for not being an all day lipstick. Love it.
Dyomhara H.
They have the best employees ever they are always trying to find a way to help you and find what you are able to pay. I always buy my makeup and skin care products here. The shopping experience is great and I believe you can find a lot of high end makeup products.
Josie A.
Selma, CA
This one of my 2 go to stores for makeup. The service is great, I had Beograd a problem. If don't have what I'm looking for they help me find the next best thing. I recommend shopping here. Not only is the service great but you can samples to try before you buy.
Silvia O.
Wylie, TX
Love Sephora! All the variety they have is great and customer service is awesome! I go there at least once a week and I always come out with a new goodie :) my favorite purchase is Kat Von D makeup! Love it!
Katherine M.
Eugene, OR
Who does not like Sephora? If you like makeup, I find it hard to believe that you have never gone to this store. It's great and has everything. So I highly suggest you check it out if you want some fit makeup products that work well and will last for a good time.
Sammie L.
San Ramon , CA
Sephora is my favorite place to go when I want high quality makeup from high end brands. There isn't really lower end cheaper makeup to buy there but there are so many brands including becca, hourglass, too faced, Anastasia, and much more.
Katrina P.
Glenview, IL
Great store so many products to choose from. Always ppl there to help you find what your need. Only problem they don't help you unless they know your spending money. They don't just help you.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?