BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Linda C.
I'm in love with sephora. It's my favorite beauty store!I aways buy high end cosmetic in sephora and I shop there often. My shopping experience is if your favorite soldout,always ask the people to see if there anymore in the drawers. I highly recommend people to shop in sephora because their customer service is so nice and all their products are well organized. Customer alway can try the products before they buy it!!!
Vine C.
Sephora is without a doubt my favorite beauty store. I'll go to Ulta here and there but I've remained loyal to Sephora for years! They have such quality brands and I can't help but feel good when I go into the store. Is it pricey? Yes. However, like I said, they sell nothing but quality products. It's every makeup lover's dream! Along with a huge makeup selection, Sephora also carries great skincare and haircare. This store literally has everything.
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
I love Sephora and love their beauty insider membership. Rack up enough points and you can receive cool sample products. Last year I received three travel size products that were high end so that was a major win! The only reason I gave three stars is because of lack of stocked items and customer service. Many of the Sephoras I've gone to have had a lack of staff to help or they were rude and didn't know the products.
Madeline S.
Louisville, KY
Such an inviting and beautiful vibe when you enter the store!!! Any questions you have about a product, how to use, to quality of product the employees will have an answer for you. Amazing that you can almost sample anything in the store. The Sephora card allows you to get points for things you buy and a certain amount of points will get you a free product. I love my local Sephora, they have anything a girl would need.
Rachel H.
Tucson, AZ
Every time I enter a sephora, it's like I'm instantly a kid on Christmas morning. I can never leave empty handed! I love that everything is organized by product line, and there are so many options for every single type of product. The staff are always super helpful and very knowledgeable on a variety of brands and products, and totally willing to help you test out products to see if they're right for you. I absolutely love Sephora.
Elaine C.
If you are ever in need to buy makeup from any brand, Sephora is the way to go! They have a lot of variety of products from hair, to facial, to makeup, and even have men's fragrance section. They always offer a lot of good brands. Sephora brand's product is also good. I feel like people always miss out on how great it because they would rather buy the other name brands, but definitely recommend Sephora's products!
Michelle L.
Marrero, LA
Sephora is one of my favorite shops to go to and browse online! I shop Sephora for high end brands and new items I want to try out from luxury companies! They have a wide variety of cosmetics to try out! The only thing I don't care for when it comes to Sephora is there rewards program I honestly think they could do better! You spend so much money at Sephora for tiny little samples I don't think that's worth it but I still love shopping there for my prestige brands!
Lamonica W.
Gainesville, FL
I've been in a Sephora store twice, and every time, I was completely overwhelmed. I am pretty much a make-up newbie... I am capable of doing stage make-up, and that's about it. So, after everyone and their Mom bragging about Sephora, I finally went inside of one. Talk about sensory overload. I wandered for about 10 minutes just trying to take it all in and pretending I knew what I was looking at.

The employees seemed more interesting in chatting each other up and playing around with the inventory. My second outing was just as eventful.

I finally made a purchase from Sephora; but, it was from the website.
DESTINY B.
Kansas City, MO
I recently purchased some Brazilian bum bum cream from Sephora and I'm absolutely in love in just a few weeks it's helped tighten my tummy "fat" and I couldn't be happier in started using it on my whole body! It's to die for really and for what it does it's not very expensive for the little thing it's $32 and for the bigger one which is like 2 of the small one it's $53 and I'll spend that for the rest of my life
Ashlee S.
Auburn, KS
Sephora overwhelms me, because there’s so much to look at and the staff is just always there hovering. It could be my local sephora, but they seem to judge you based on how much makeup you wear into the store and then treat you accordingly. On days I walk in with just foundation, the staff seems more rude and judgemental than on the days when I walk in all made up. Recently I’ve found shopping Sephora online to be more enjoyable.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?