- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Best place to shop for makeup. Their prices vary but it is a must go if you need anything you'll find it here. The staff is also helpful they will help you find what your looking for. Love it
I love how literally everything you need is in the store. I also love how each vendor has its own stand. But sometimes if you don't really know what's better, it can definitely be overwhelming
I love sephora, who doesn't? Their staff is always extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I never have troubles finding exactly what I wanted with sephora's large selection of beauty products.
I really like shopping here it's the perfect place to shop and they have a little of everything and everything is good quality I personally don't think that this store needs improvement if any thing it would need to be bigger I love shopping here
I purchase almost all my makeup and beauty products here. I love collecting more points to get free items. Usually those free items I end up liking so much that I by the full product. Samples are a great way to try something and then purchase full size products.
I love Sephora, it's always been my go to! I shop here more often than anywhere else. Everything is such a good quality. Employees are always nice and my experience is always great. I'll def shop here again.
When I need new cosmetics and fragrances, Sephora is pretty much my go to. I gave them only 4/5 stars because there are a few brands they don't carry that I wish they did, but they generally carry high quality goods. I will definitely shop here again. And again.
Sephora's my go-to beauty retailer. Their beauty insider program tops next to none (especially compared to Ulta). I love their assortment and samples. They do a great job of working with vendors in offering specialized gift with purchases and entice customers such as myself to continually buy from them.
I picked up a Stila liquid lipstick at Sephora. It was pretty good, it lasted pretty long. That was my favorite purchase there. My shopping experience there was ok, some of the staff was just ignoring me because i looked a bit young. But overall its a good store.
Sephora is my guilty pleasure! I always get immediate service and the employees I interact with always know their products well! Even on a busy day service is still in a timely manner. Sephora is my number one stop when I'm on a makeup mission!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos