- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love Sephora! All the variety they have is great and customer service is awesome! I go there at least once a week and I always come out with a new goodie :) my favorite purchase is Kat Von D makeup! Love it!
Sephora's my go-to beauty retailer. Their beauty insider program tops next to none (especially compared to Ulta). I love their assortment and samples. They do a great job of working with vendors in offering specialized gift with purchases and entice customers such as myself to continually buy from them.
I picked up a skin inc. Kit for the holiday season and it is amazing. It is a trio of serums that you mix together and I have seen visible improvement in my skin. It is brighter, smoother and over all I have less breakouts because of this kit I found at Sephora.
I was lost buying the Anastasia brow wiz and didn't know which one to get honestly. The "makeup helpers" as i like to call them realized my confusion and helped me out. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes.
Not only is their point system the best and most consistent I've used, the variety of amazing high-quality products makes it the go-to store. Their free samples (including in-store samples of anything you want to try) is also a plus, as well as their free returns.
I love Sephora, it's always been my go to! I shop here more often than anywhere else. Everything is such a good quality. Employees are always nice and my experience is always great. I'll def shop here again.
there is not a Sephora store in my area, but i downloaded the app to my phone. This app gives me a chance to get makeup im not available to reach in my area. Some things can be very expensive, but they have a lot of deals on here. Yes i would recommend this app.
I only shop at Sephora online and have always had a pleasant experience. I love that you always get free samples and there are coupon codes for addition free samples. I always order enough to qualify for free shipping, and everything gets to me in 2 days usually.
Sephora is my favorite place to go when I want high quality makeup from high end brands. There isn't really lower end cheaper makeup to buy there but there are so many brands including becca, hourglass, too faced, Anastasia, and much more.
Sephora is my guilty pleasure! I always get immediate service and the employees I interact with always know their products well! Even on a busy day service is still in a timely manner. Sephora is my number one stop when I'm on a makeup mission!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos