BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Emily H.
Sephora has a great selection of items at affordable prices. I like that I can see all of the colors of makeup in store and test it before buying it, since it's hard to color match to my skin.
Josie A.
Selma, CA
This one of my 2 go to stores for makeup. The service is great, I had Beograd a problem. If don't have what I'm looking for they help me find the next best thing. I recommend shopping here. Not only is the service great but you can samples to try before you buy.
Susan V.
Honestly, the holy sanctuary of all beauty junkies. If you love beauty and haven't heard of this store, that is quite strange. I do wish they would send out more coupons for members though. I love the store nonetheless and the employees are super nice and helpful!
Katherine M.
Eugene, OR
Who does not like Sephora? If you like makeup, I find it hard to believe that you have never gone to this store. It's great and has everything. So I highly suggest you check it out if you want some fit makeup products that work well and will last for a good time.
Meghan V.
Raleigh, NC
Everyone was very friendly. From the minute I walked through the door, they were attentive and ready to help. I was able to find what I was looking for and check out in a timely manner. They were also very helpful if I had any questions. I can't wait to go back.
Anasophia L.
You can get everything you need all at one place. I mean what's better than that? I went to sephora when I was a beginner and they show you what's best for your skin type and how to apply. They are also amazing with hair product questions. Amazing return policy!!!
Dorothy M.
East Boston, MA
I was lost buying the Anastasia brow wiz and didn't know which one to get honestly. The "makeup helpers" as i like to call them realized my confusion and helped me out. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes.
Hannah S.
Louisville, KY
I love this store so many amazing Beaty products. The only reason I didn't give a 5 star is because they're kinda pricy. If you don't mind spending $58 on a eye shadow pallet. Then go for it.
Kirsten C.
Love sephora. They always have what I am looking for. I love the nail bar. I probably have over 20 polishes just from sephora. No cons I highly enjoy my shopping experience and recommend anyone to shop at sephora.
Cindy Lou N.
I live in a small town, so all we have for beauty are Walgreens or Wal-Mart. It's so nice to have a great place like Sephora conviently on line to find the best products and the latest trends.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?