- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I absolutely love Sephoras. Between the NARS color selection, eyeliner options and of course the amazing eyelash miracle workers, you can find everything you need for helping you feel your best! ♡
Sephora has always been welcoming to me, they always greet me with a smile and I love seeing my usual sales girls there. They always let me know what's new but never push any product on me. I love their return policy and how they are very willing to give me any samples.
Love this company and the unique brand of products they sell. Whats great about them is that they are so different from other companies and sell products that people with sensitivities can use. It is pretty decent price and we definitely would buy there again and again!
I love it so e and dad dad mother and dad are you dad too so late to be home and mother dad mother and you are Iowa you can come and dad you are really the dad mother and you are dad and mother dad and oo
Sephora is so great. They always have what Im looking for. The people working are so nice too. They have the best beauty products. And I love there skin care section. They have such a big variety of so many things!! I will always shop at sephora and I always have been.
I do love sephora brands, not only are they good quality but they are significantally cheaper in price. They kind of remind me if you want Laura Mercier but don't have Laura Mercier money.. you can find something similar with still good quality that is a sephora brand
9 times out of 10 Sephora has the beauty product you need/want. Although I have had 1 or 2 issues with customer service it doesn't surpass the convenience and availability that comes with shopping at Sephora
My go to place to shop for beauty. I almost get everything that I need here. It's very fast and convenient. An extra plus is the free samples that you can choose from and most of the time they have a discount code.
Sephora is expensive af, but they have decent deals and the products are going to be exspensive pretty much anywhere that you buy them from, might as well get them from Sephora where you cant become a member and get great perks.
I always come here when I need new makeup. I love the point system and the points never expire. They usually have really good products in the rewards bazaar so it's worth the money you spend there. Great brands!
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos