BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Karyann L.
Highland, IN
I love sephora they carry all the brands i love and I am able to get everything I need for one place. I also get the sephora play box that lets me sample new items before i go into the store to purchase. I recommend anyone looking for their makeup to use this store
Vine C.
Sephora is without a doubt my favorite beauty store. I'll go to Ulta here and there but I've remained loyal to Sephora for years! They have such quality brands and I can't help but feel good when I go into the store. Is it pricey? Yes. However, like I said, they sell nothing but quality products. It's every makeup lover's dream! Along with a huge makeup selection, Sephora also carries great skincare and haircare. This store literally has everything.
Medusa M.
I love the sephora by O.P.I nail lacquer. It goes onto your nail so solid. And the color is very nice, however I don't like how the shine isn't as brilliant. Of course top coats are a must but usually I don't need a topcoat with polishes that have a brilliant shine. Other than that, it lasts long, dries fast and is very pretty.
Valerie H.
Montauk, NY
My favorite place to shop for cosmetics...I could literally spend hours there, much to my hubby's chagrin. ;-)
They have EVERY brand imaginable, from the big names like Lancôme, Estée Lauder, Dior and NARS, to more obscure brands such as Tata Harper, Drunk Elephant and Herbivore Botanicals...so there's something for the vegan/organic beauty lover, as well. Plus, if you sign-up for a Sephora Insider account, you get points for every purchase which means REWARDS!
Madeline S.
Louisville, KY
Such an inviting and beautiful vibe when you enter the store!!! Any questions you have about a product, how to use, to quality of product the employees will have an answer for you. Amazing that you can almost sample anything in the store. The Sephora card allows you to get points for things you buy and a certain amount of points will get you a free product. I love my local Sephora, they have anything a girl would need.
Sheila F.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
My favorite store. Need I say more? I shop on a regular at the store. I also use their app which includes so many amazing sales. I love their app because I got to try free samples and I also get mobile offers with $25 purchase or more. They have some of the best quality make up and at different price points. Soon they'll have the. Rand Colourpop which is very interesting since it is not their usual price point, but great to see them expand in this market as well.
Emily A.
For the most part I love Sephora. I think the selection is wonderful and the people are helpful and knowledgeable and very rarely do I feel uncomfortable if I go in without makeup on. The only thing that I think could make the experience better is if there was a way to make it a little less overwhelming. I know grouping products by brand is their thing, but I would like for the store to be grouped by product types so that I can see all my options in person and swatch them all without wandering the store looking like I am lost. But I love the products and the service!
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
I love Sephora and love their beauty insider membership. Rack up enough points and you can receive cool sample products. Last year I received three travel size products that were high end so that was a major win! The only reason I gave three stars is because of lack of stocked items and customer service. Many of the Sephoras I've gone to have had a lack of staff to help or they were rude and didn't know the products.
Amy M.
Orange Park, FL
Sephora is great if you are looking for high end makeup or skincare and you want to see the product in person before you purchase. They carry great well known brands. The prices are not cheap but they do offer a rewards program and free samples. If you are curious about a product and do not want to commit to buying a full size you can ask for a sample, as long as the product is in a bottle and not pressed in a compact.
Tori K.
Baldwin, WI
I absolutely adore shopping at sephora! I got my Urban Decay Naked Smoky pallet there and I received so much help!! The ladies working were glad to help me. The only thing was it was a little chaotic. There was a ton of make up, obviously, but a lot of it was confusing. I will be back, because I love this place and the workers :)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?