- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love going to Sephora to get the more expensive makeup I see on YouTube. The only thing I really hate is that I'm always broke so it takes a little while to save up to buy products from here.
I love Sephora!! Everytime i go in to sephora, every employee is so helpful. Everything is displayed very nicely. Its a girls dream. i love all of sephora makeup my favorite purchase from there would be the a eye shadow pallet. i dont remeber whats it called but it has a purple top and made by Sephora
I go here for specific things such as my bare minerals blemish remedy foundation. That's my favorite item they have. They are always super friendly and are always offering their opinions. I will continue to shop here as long as they continue to carry things Ulta doesn't.
Sephora is a wonderful place to go to if you do not know that much about makeup. If you go, the staff is well-versed in makeup and will show you the best makeup for you and different ways to use it. They always have the best selection of products, from Clinique to Too Faced to Urban Decay the have it.
Very nice contouring palette, easy to use. You can play with the different shades of highlights and contour. Not disappointed at all! Very pigmented, must be experienced to be able to blend it out and not look bruised. This contour palette is the best hands down, you can use it for a natural dramatic look and it comes out flawless every time.
I always get in trouble walking into this store! Whenever I'm looking for any high end products I come here or if I want to browse around and swatch everything. I love the 2 day flash shipping as well.
I love shopping online better than in the store mostly because you can get more free samples online. However, I only do this if I am rebuying a product, for new things I tend to go to the store.
Almost all my make up is from sephora, The staff is very friendly they always help me when I need help choosing my foundation, or when I'm not sure wich lipstick color should I buy. 100% in everything!
I really like shopping here for a few reasons. Department store employees typically try to push a product they're selling regardless of its compatibility with your skin. Plus I have found that with Sephora, if you dont like the product they allow you to return it. Which makes me comfortable about my purchase.
Sephora has great products but I always feel super intimidated walking into the door. The workers stare at me like I shouldn't be in there and it's not very welcoming. Their products are also pricey.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos