- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I enjoy shopping at Sephora because I feel like the staff are knowledgeable and helpful. They're willing to take time out of there day to show you how to use something new or try a free sample.
What girl doesn't love Sephora? They have so much selection and the store is beautiful. I love the way the products are displayed and how I can usually easily find what I want. Sometimes I believe it can be a little bit pricey but overall is a fun store to shop in.
He considered that you are out because his products are very good and I love his makeup a lot but not many times he bought it I do not have enough money since some of his products are expensive
I like Sephora because of the variety of things you can find. I like that they have a bunch of different brands, along with their own brand. Their brand can sometimes be just as good as the other brands. I also like that I can find stuff for me and for my boyfriend.
Almost all my make up is from sephora, The staff is very friendly they always help me when I need help choosing my foundation, or when I'm not sure wich lipstick color should I buy. 100% in everything!
I love Sephora's selection, and they have an amazing return/exchange policy. I wish their rewards program was better, however. Between Ulta and Sephora, Ulta has the better rewards, hands down.
I always get in trouble walking into this store! Whenever I'm looking for any high end products I come here or if I want to browse around and swatch everything. I love the 2 day flash shipping as well.
I am a big fan of sephora. The quality is always great and the service is good as well. There are so many options and so many variations. The staff know the products well and are always helpful.
Sephora has great products but I always feel super intimidated walking into the door. The workers stare at me like I shouldn't be in there and it's not very welcoming. Their products are also pricey.
Let's be real here. It's sephora. It has all you want and need and it's like a candy store for makeup and beauty product lovers. It has a range of prices and options to find just what you need!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos