- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I do most of my shopping with the Sephora app. I can easily create a shopping list and read product reviews. I can also track my VIB (very important beautyinsider) status. You can also choose free samples at checkout.
I lovesephora!!! They are pretty pricey but the quality is amazing!! They also have so many name brand things and there's so much stuff to chose from. Everyone should visit sephora at least once !!
I don't have a free standing Sephora in my local mall so the selection is limited. I find the staff to be super helpful when I go in and ask questions though. Sephora's rewards isn't good though
I used a lipstick from sephora. I don't remember the color name but it was a pretty good lip stick. It was a nude color lipstick . I got it in matte because I am a fan of those lipsticks. The matte worked and then it changed into a creamy lipstick so I was quite confused but other than that it is still a pretty color.
I really do love sephora. There staff are super helpful and nice. I shop here all the time to pick up many of my favorite products. Some stuff can be a bit pricey it just depends on the brand. Most of the products are good quality and I will go backas much as I can.
I absolutely love Sephora. You can get samples of almost anything to try if you're unsure if you want to purchase or not and they have free classes to show you how to apply makeup. Can't beat that!
Sephora is a wonderful place to go to if you do not know that much about makeup. If you go, the staff is well-versed in makeup and will show you the best makeup for you and different ways to use it. They always have the best selection of products, from Clinique to Too Faced to Urban Decay the have it.
I love the Sephora near me. The employees are always super polite and really helpful. Wiling to give out samples when I ask, and one of my favorite lipsticks was recommended to me by an employee!
Went into separate because I changed from IT cosmetics since it was drying my skin and ended trying their sephora products. I got the complexion and matte powder. The shades where great and the matte finish was why I chose it. Until now, I am happy with the product.
Some of their products are worth it while some are okay. Some of their product remind me of drugstores. I don't really go for this brand because I prefer other brands. It's always a hit or miss.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos