- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I really like shopping here for a few reasons. Department store employees typically try to push a product they're selling regardless of its compatibility with your skin. Plus I have found that with Sephora, if you dont like the product they allow you to return it. Which makes me comfortable about my purchase.
Sephora is a makeup lovers dream. I love the makeup part and my boyfriend loves the cologne. It can be a bit pricey which keeps me from going more often but it's still a one stop shop for makeup.
Sephora has great products but I always feel super intimidated walking into the door. The workers stare at me like I shouldn't be in there and it's not very welcoming. Their products are also pricey.
Sephora is such an awesome place to go to for any beauty and skin care needs. The displays are nicely organized by brand which makes items easy to find. A great purchase of mine was a Becca highlight duo for my sister during the holidays. It’s the best place to shop!
I love this place is just like a play ground to me. I could spend hours in this store. I've never had a bad experience with the workers either. It's just an amazing store to fine any beauty need
A product that I've used that I purchased from Sephora is my Nars All day luminous weightless foundation and I absolutely love it it is so lightweight yet full coverage and a little goes a long way.
Sephora is a wonderful place to go to if you do not know that much about makeup. If you go, the staff is well-versed in makeup and will show you the best makeup for you and different ways to use it. They always have the best selection of products, from Clinique to Too Faced to Urban Decay the have it.
The lipcolor I purchased is incredibly smooth. Feels like silk on your lips. It isn't something I'd normally buy because of the cost, but I do love it and will purchase again. I shop Sephora quite often for makeup products. Yes, I would recommend this to my friends.
One of my favorite stores to shop at for make up, face products,perfume, brushes, and hair products! They have a wide selection to choose from. Love this store and I recommend you visit your nearest one today :)
I love shopping at Sephora for my makeuo, haircare and purfume needs. The staff is always friendly and helpsnme find just what Im looking for. I always leave happy with my purchases and feeling beautiful!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos