BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sonia O.
santa ana, CA
I really like shopping here for a few reasons. Department store employees typically try to push a product they're selling regardless of its compatibility with your skin. Plus I have found that with Sephora, if you dont like the product they allow you to return it. Which makes me comfortable about my purchase.
Samantha H.
Lakewood, CO
Sephora is a makeup lovers dream. I love the makeup part and my boyfriend loves the cologne. It can be a bit pricey which keeps me from going more often but it's still a one stop shop for makeup.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
Sephora has great products but I always feel super intimidated walking into the door. The workers stare at me like I shouldn't be in there and it's not very welcoming. Their products are also pricey.
Faraha M.
Astoria, NY
Sephora is such an awesome place to go to for any beauty and skin care needs. The displays are nicely organized by brand which makes items easy to find. A great purchase of mine was a Becca highlight duo for my sister during the holidays. It’s the best place to shop!
Cami R.
I love this place is just like a play ground to me. I could spend hours in this store. I've never had a bad experience with the workers either. It's just an amazing store to fine any beauty need
Stephanie D.
A product that I've used that I purchased from Sephora is my Nars All day luminous weightless foundation and I absolutely love it it is so lightweight yet full coverage and a little goes a long way.
Cassandra M.
Potsdam, NY
Sephora is a wonderful place to go to if you do not know that much about makeup. If you go, the staff is well-versed in makeup and will show you the best makeup for you and different ways to use it. They always have the best selection of products, from Clinique to Too Faced to Urban Decay the have it.
Rachel B.
Argusville, ND
The lipcolor I purchased is incredibly smooth. Feels like silk on your lips. It isn't something I'd normally buy because of the cost, but I do love it and will purchase again. I shop Sephora quite often for makeup products. Yes, I would recommend this to my friends.
Laura S.
One of my favorite stores to shop at for make up, face products,perfume, brushes, and hair products! They have a wide selection to choose from. Love this store and I recommend you visit your nearest one today :)
Jaime A.
I love shopping at Sephora for my makeuo, haircare and purfume needs. The staff is always friendly and helpsnme find just what Im looking for. I always leave happy with my purchases and feeling beautiful!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?