BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Chelsea A.
Owatonna , MN
I've gone to Sephora for a few things. I just got a new a Ole Henricksen kit from their and am so excited to try it! It's nice that Sephora carries this skin care line so I didn't have to wait for it to be shipped!
Josie J.
Too faced lipstick in naked dolly is my most perfect nude ever. It is glossy, and slight hint of pink. My only beef here is that it isn't extremely long lasting and I cruise through the tubes fast!
Nicki Leigh N.
Macon, GA
For years, I have called Sephora my makeup heaven. It is a playground for a variety of makeup, hair, and fragrance products. My best friends and I love to visit and play for hours, each coming away with a different variety of new products to explore. I love the ability to get samples of products I might not be certain of and try so many different brands in one location. It is never a quick stop, but always a fun experience!!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
I love sephora!! I can always find anything i'm looking for and then some :) the customer service is always amazing and i've never had a negative experience at any store, and I've been to plenty!
Tasha D.
Brooklyn Park MN
My mom got the Sephora collection Moonshadow Bake Palette for Christmas and I decided to try it cause the colors looked nice. Let me just say I absolutely love the eyeshadow they last longer then the one I use, but not as pigmented as I thought they were going to be.
Irene L.
This place is like a dream come true. It is a little expensive but you'll find everything you need. I try not to go too often just because of my budget sake. But I definitely love my time there.
Ashley S.
Boise, ID
I love Sephora. Last time I checked online though they didn't sell Chanel fragrances which was a bummer. I love the rewards points and also the birthday gift you get with the insider card. They also send a bunch of samples when you order online which I am a fan of.
Destiny R.
I like shopping at Sephora, but I think that some of their products are overpriced. I do like that you can ask for samples of products. I have very sensitive skin and like to try things before I spend the money on them. I do subscribe to the Sephora Play box each month and love getting trials of new products.
Samantha m.
morgan hill, CA
I love shopping at sephora, i for sure go here before i go anywhere else including ulta. the only thing is they don't color match that well, but other than that they have all of my favorite products
Marsha X.
Atlanta, GA
My fav store to go to. I've been a member for five years now. The rewards program is off and on. But they do have prestigious brand that I can't find at Ulta. I also love their annual sales and rogue only events.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?