- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
My ultimate place to shop for makeup. Especially when i have discounts (; I always walk in there to "check out new stuff" and walk out with a product(s). Employees are very helpful and friendly
Amazing, I'm like a kid in a candy store when I walk in to Sephora. I sometimes don't get the customer service that I would want. However I usually know what I'm looking for or just pick up based off of reviews so I find I don't need it as often. But if you want make up/skin care products you must go to Sephora ! It's amazing !
I love shopping at sephora, i for sure go here before i go anywhere else including ulta. the only thing is they don't color match that well, but other than that they have all of my favorite products
Sephora is my heaven. I love all of the brands that Sephora carries. However, if you are looking for more affordable items I would not shop at Sephora as they only carry the high end, more expensive brands.
My mom got the Sephora collection Moonshadow Bake Palette for Christmas and I decided to try it cause the colors looked nice. Let me just say I absolutely love the eyeshadow they last longer then the one I use, but not as pigmented as I thought they were going to be.
The Becca skin finish in pearl is honestly one of the most stunning highlighters I have ever used. The lasting power is phenomenal, and it still remains natural enough to give you that lit within look.
I love Sephora. Last time I checked online though they didn't sell Chanel fragrances which was a bummer. I love the rewards points and also the birthday gift you get with the insider card. They also send a bunch of samples when you order online which I am a fan of.
They have a wide range of name brands and cosmetics. Every time I walk in I experience really good customer service and get asked if I want any samples to take home. Their beauty insider rewards program is also really nice because you get points for every purchase.
For years, I have called Sephora my makeup heaven. It is a playground for a variety of makeup, hair, and fragrance products. My best friends and I love to visit and play for hours, each coming away with a different variety of new products to explore. I love the ability to get samples of products I might not be certain of and try so many different brands in one location. It is never a quick stop, but always a fun experience!!
My absolute favorite source for beauty products. Huge variety of brands, amazing return policy, and awesome rewards/discounts for VIB members. The perks for VIB rouge members are especially awesome.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos