BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Amanda M.
Sephora is the haven for all the best beauty products. Most of it is high end so t is more expensive. I shop here every time I'm near it because I'm a makeup artist and I always need stuff but the environment is always good and the store is always clean. I love Sephora.
Yvonne G.
Lake Stevens, WA
Winter is here and with that comes changes in my skin and face color. I depend on the Sephora staff to point me in the right direction for skin care products and new foundation! They have never disappointed me...I highly recommend stopping in for your beauty needs!
Katie M.
Knoxville , TN
I love sephora, the prices may be a little higher than at Ulta but to me youre paying for the experience. At sephora I can always find someone to help me match makeup or give me recommendations on this. where as at ulta I can never find anyone to help with anyone.
DeQuincia S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Sephora has a variety of great products. It's actually the first brand I bought and used. I'm highly satisfied because it's affordable and it doesn't irritate my skin. I definitely recommend sephora and I'll shop there again.
Samantha H.
Lakewood, CO
Sephora is a makeup lovers dream. I love the makeup part and my boyfriend loves the cologne. It can be a bit pricey which keeps me from going more often but it's still a one stop shop for makeup.
Chelsea A.
Owatonna , MN
I've gone to Sephora for a few things. I just got a new a Ole Henricksen kit from their and am so excited to try it! It's nice that Sephora carries this skin care line so I didn't have to wait for it to be shipped!
Leslie E.
Labelle, FL
My ultimate place to shop for makeup. Especially when i have discounts (; I always walk in there to "check out new stuff" and walk out with a product(s). Employees are very helpful and friendly
Cassandra G.
I love this store. It's my weakness. Every time I go in, my wallet cries, but I'm happy. 😂 All the makeup you will ever need, plus other services like makeovers and brows. The people there are always helpful, too.
jen g.
Kansas city, Mo
i love sephora due to its upscale brands and its new and emerging/more boutique brands. i get my hair, tanning, facial care and beauty products from sephora for the most part, or beauty brands.
Tessa A.
They have a wide range of name brands and cosmetics. Every time I walk in I experience really good customer service and get asked if I want any samples to take home. Their beauty insider rewards program is also really nice because you get points for every purchase.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?