BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sarah J.
Kansas City, KS
Love shopping at Sephora. So many beauty products to choose from. Always has my products. And very reasonable price wise. The employees are always willing to help me find what I need. Love it!!
Chrissy K.
Madison, CT
I love the purchase I made for a friends Christmas gift. The eye shadow by NAKED is a beautifully designed and quality eye shadow compact. LOVE IT, now I must save up to purchase one for me LOL!
Emily K.
I love Sephora's selection, and they have an amazing return/exchange policy. I wish their rewards program was better, however. Between Ulta and Sephora, Ulta has the better rewards, hands down.
Vaishnavi P.
Ballwin, MO
Amazing store I love going to my mall location. The staff is extremely kind and I actually shop here a lot. Pros, the staff is kind and they have many products from skincare to makeup but all their products seem to be very expensive. I would recommend shopping here.
Lindsey P.
San Marcos, TX
I love when I run out of a spehora item. My favorite things to get from here are lipsticks! I also really love the free birthday gift. The lipsticks from sephora are by far the most loved by me!
kate p.
I honestly love sephora they have amazing products.My favorite purchase was the too faced peach pallet it's beautiful. They have so many brands to choose from and different price ranges as well.
Mich S.
What girl doesn't love Sephora? They have so much selection and the store is beautiful. I love the way the products are displayed and how I can usually easily find what I want. Sometimes I believe it can be a little bit pricey but overall is a fun store to shop in.
Alyssa A.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love sephora brand products though they sell all the high end products you could imagine, their brand itself carries some gems! I love love love their lipsticks and the line carries so many shades! If your in the market for some new year new you products head over to sephora!
Ana L.
I love shopping online better than in the store mostly because you can get more free samples online. However, I only do this if I am rebuying a product, for new things I tend to go to the store.
Emily E.
Maple shade, NJ
I absolutely love shopping at Sephora because the employees are always so helpful. This isn't just one experience, but every time I have walked into the store. Everything is organized well. The only
Con is that it can be a tad overwhelming but as I said, the associates are always willing to help and have a lot of knowledge about the products.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?