BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
I lovesephora!!! They are pretty pricey but the quality is amazing!! They also have so many name brand things and there's so much stuff to chose from. Everyone should visit sephora at least once !!
Julie H.
Berlin, NJ
I go here for specific things such as my bare minerals blemish remedy foundation. That's my favorite item they have. They are always super friendly and are always offering their opinions. I will continue to shop here as long as they continue to carry things Ulta doesn't.
Samantha J.
Sephora literally has every beauty product I will ever need, so it is really a one stop shop. They have every high end brand that you can think of and I get so excited every time that I walk in!
Kara C.
Athens, AL
I love my local Sephora in Huntsville Al, but the one at the Birmingham Summit mall is awful!! They were unhelpful and unkind. I still get my fav's from there including Makeup Forever HD Foundation stick!
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
I love Sephora (even tho I don't have money lol) I just love being there and try every product, dreaming that one day I'll get it (I know I will) The only things I've bought there were 3 masks and the NAKED 3 Palette. But I really recommend it, you won't find better products.
Cami R.
I love this place is just like a play ground to me. I could spend hours in this store. I've never had a bad experience with the workers either. It's just an amazing store to fine any beauty need
Madison V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the Sephora near me. The employees are always super polite and really helpful. Wiling to give out samples when I ask, and one of my favorite lipsticks was recommended to me by an employee!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
Sephora has great products but I always feel super intimidated walking into the door. The workers stare at me like I shouldn't be in there and it's not very welcoming. Their products are also pricey.
Maryann M.
Victorville, CA
Great variety of the latest high end makeup lines, skin care products and the latest perfumes & colognes. I love shopping at Sephora because when I need to get my holy grail makeup products they are well stocked. If you ever need help choosing which makeup is best for you their staff is very well educated on the products in store and if by chance your product is not in stock they will order it for you online and have it sent to your home. Also if you would like to sample the product before you commit to buying they will give you 3 samples of whatever product you would like to try. One more thing you have to try the Store brand (Sephora) they have a few jewels in their product line. The brushes are quality made brushes, affordable brush sets and they always have a lot of products for sale at a very low price. The last thing I would like to say is join the REWARDS PROGRAM, your points will allow you to try some really great products. They also give you a birthday present every year.
Sarah J.
Kansas City, KS
Love shopping at Sephora. So many beauty products to choose from. Always has my products. And very reasonable price wise. The employees are always willing to help me find what I need. Love it!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?