BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Joanna P.
Pensacola, FL
I don't think I have ever had a bad experience while shopping at Sephora. Everyone is knowledgeable and very helpful. The counter by the checkout gets me every time though! I always end up picking up the different little travel sized products while waiting to check out.
Dawn W.
Ambridge, PA
I have used Sephora concealer and it worked pretty well to help even out my skin tone, the consulting associate went with red undertones Vs yellow so my purchases have been very limited from this vendor
Kara H.
Sephora is my favorite beauty destination. They have the top brands and it's always a breeze shopping with them. They have a great returns policy too, they really want to make sure you are happy with your purchase, even if it's been used. I shop at Sephora all the time!
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
Love Sephora. They have a great collection of mid to high end makeup. $10 for a year of two day shipping is a great deal, and I definitely recommend getting it. I wish they had a better rewards system.
Haley G.
Auburn, AL
Sephora is my go to for all things make up, skincare, and haircare. It gives me easy access to my favorite cosmetics brands and their free samples are a great bonus. Employees are kind and helpful most of the time. Stores are clean and well kept. Website is easy to use.
Alexis A.
About two years ago I bought a blending brush from sephora. Then the whole "blending" concept wasn't as big as it is now so I just used it for random purposes but now I'm soooo happy I bought it! Also like I said I bought it two years ago and it STILL works like it's a brand new brush! Totally recommend their brushes.
Ashley E.
Sacramento, CA
Aside from Sephora's top notch make up line they have an awsome nail Polish line called the X Factor and I am addicted. This polish paints on smooth and clean, dries quickly and the variety is wonderful.
Carly W.
Washington, DC
sephora is always my go to cosmetics store. not only do they have makeup but also hair care, perfumes, face washes, and more. i like how they have their own sephora brand too. good quality products.
Ronna F.
Cecil, PA
I absolutely love Sephoras. Between the NARS color selection, eyeliner options and of course the amazing eyelash miracle workers, you can find everything you need for helping you feel your best! ♡
uswa c.
I love Sephora, its a good brand and is a little cheaper to all the other products they carry. my favorite fro Sephora is their creamy lipsticks. they cost around $13 and you wont be able to get emough of them!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?