BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Elizabeth L.
Saint Paul, MN
Sephora is a perfect one stop shop for skincare and makeup! I love how helpful they always are and I love that they let you give makeup a good go but still let you return it if it doesn't work for you.
Geneva B.
East Hanover, NJ
Sephora itself is a lovely store that feels open and welcoming, however the staff is the opposite. They recommend products they know nothing about especially in terms of skincare. Shopping online is a much more enjoyable experience and rewards you with free samples that you wont get instore.
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
I mean, how can you beat Sephora? So many brands/ products under one roof! You can pretty much always find what you're looking for! Love that everything has a tester and staff is usually pretty knowledgable and ready to help!
Jessica W.
Derby, KS
I love sephora. So many different brands, and i love that I can go their and it's not just make up but also skincare and perfumes as well. the brands are all high end and very good quality. you can go there and get literally anything you're little heart could desire!!
Chloe D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Sephora is so great. They always have what Im looking for. The people working are so nice too. They have the best beauty products. And I love there skin care section. They have such a big variety of so many things!! I will always shop at sephora and I always have been.
Zaimy A.
Bronx, NY
My go to place to shop for beauty. I almost get everything that I need here. It's very fast and convenient. An extra plus is the free samples that you can choose from and most of the time they have a discount code.
Prince C.
Wellesley Hills, MA
Love this company and the unique brand of products they sell. Whats great about them is that they are so different from other companies and sell products that people with sensitivities can use. It is pretty decent price and we definitely would buy there again and again!
evelyn z.
Astoria, NY
I love that we can take home samples of most , if not all products! Sephora is cosmetics central with the crazy amount of different brands it carries giving you a wonderful selection of companies to find the best of the best products. There is something for EVERYONE!!!
Sarah P.
White Plains, NY
9 times out of 10 Sephora has the beauty product you need/want. Although I have had 1 or 2 issues with customer service it doesn't surpass the convenience and availability that comes with shopping at Sephora
Karen B.
Birmingham, AL
Sephora is hands down one of my favorite places to shop. I love the selection of all my go-to brands, the knowledge of the staff is impeccable, and the fact that I can take samples home to test my sensitive skin before buying are my reasons to keep shopping at Sephora.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?