- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is a perfect one stop shop for skincare and makeup! I love how helpful they always are and I love that they let you give makeup a good go but still let you return it if it doesn't work for you.
Sephora itself is a lovely store that feels open and welcoming, however the staff is the opposite. They recommend products they know nothing about especially in terms of skincare. Shopping online is a much more enjoyable experience and rewards you with free samples that you wont get instore.
I mean, how can you beat Sephora? So many brands/ products under one roof! You can pretty much always find what you're looking for! Love that everything has a tester and staff is usually pretty knowledgable and ready to help!
I love sephora. So many different brands, and i love that I can go their and it's not just make up but also skincare and perfumes as well. the brands are all high end and very good quality. you can go there and get literally anything you're little heart could desire!!
Sephora is so great. They always have what Im looking for. The people working are so nice too. They have the best beauty products. And I love there skin care section. They have such a big variety of so many things!! I will always shop at sephora and I always have been.
My go to place to shop for beauty. I almost get everything that I need here. It's very fast and convenient. An extra plus is the free samples that you can choose from and most of the time they have a discount code.
Love this company and the unique brand of products they sell. Whats great about them is that they are so different from other companies and sell products that people with sensitivities can use. It is pretty decent price and we definitely would buy there again and again!
I love that we can take home samples of most , if not all products! Sephora is cosmetics central with the crazy amount of different brands it carries giving you a wonderful selection of companies to find the best of the best products. There is something for EVERYONE!!!
9 times out of 10 Sephora has the beauty product you need/want. Although I have had 1 or 2 issues with customer service it doesn't surpass the convenience and availability that comes with shopping at Sephora
Sephora is hands down one of my favorite places to shop. I love the selection of all my go-to brands, the knowledge of the staff is impeccable, and the fact that I can take samples home to test my sensitive skin before buying are my reasons to keep shopping at Sephora.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos