BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
maria jose l.
they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point.*They carry almost all major cosmetic & parfumé brands, plus beauty tools, bath & hair products, etc. For most, it can easily meet a 'one stop shop' preference.
*You're able to try before you buy as Sephora has testers galore. If you have second thoughts about one shade, remove it & try another.
*Knowledgable sales people. Generally speaking, Sephora's sales people are supremely knowledable in a variety of products & brands. If the one you're interacting with hasn't tried something, there's a good chance a colleague has & she'll have them give you through information.
uswa c.
I love Sephora, its a good brand and is a little cheaper to all the other products they carry. my favorite fro Sephora is their creamy lipsticks. they cost around $13 and you wont be able to get emough of them!
Tanja B.
Old Hickory, TN
Super Kisses (3 pack set) lip balm. I received this as a gift. I am not a lipstick wearer and my daughter was "tried of my plain lips!". I found them to be really moisturizing and the color was sheer which gave the perfect touch of color without the weight of lipstick. The scents are a little hit and miss. Although this item has more ingredients that I can not pronounce than I am use to, I will continue to use it because it works! I would also recommend this to someone just introducing their child to lip color or anyone wanting a subtle look.
Lauren H.
Paramount, CA
Sephora is really nice, there is always a smiling face ready to great me. The only con is when my sister was getting ready for prom and neneded some foundation they did not have her color because they did not carry it for darker complexion. So they need to work on that
Michaela L.
Littleton, CO
I wish Sephora carried more affordable brands such as Ulta. I also wish that Sephora had a better rewards program such as ulta where a certain number of points will get you $5, $10, $15 off, etc.
Ronna F.
Cecil, PA
I absolutely love Sephoras. Between the NARS color selection, eyeliner options and of course the amazing eyelash miracle workers, you can find everything you need for helping you feel your best! ♡
Kathy W.
I tried some nail polish from Sephora and loved it. I can't remember the exact name of it, but I believe the line itself is made by Sephora. It had great coverage and didn't chip to quickly. I was very pleased with it.
Gina J.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love Sephora for finding the latest beauty products and trends. One of my favorite finds was the Becca x Jaclyn Hill palette. I have been using it faithfully because the champagne glow highlight works so well on my skin.
Momokhan O.
River Grove, IL
I love their products, I always go there anf buy makeup, perfume. Specially the makeup there its amazing all my make up are from sephora for example clinic, too faced, and Make up forever. Also ANASTASIA I use a lot of stuff from SEPHORA also i use URBAN DECAY.
saint s.
A make up wonderland. Get expertly color matched using the Pantone system and then choose from quality products ranging from inexpensive to extravagant. Make up, skincare, hair, and tools galore.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?