BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jennifer V.
I love Sephora as a company so I have to give stars for that purpose. Their particular brand doesn't really do it for me though. While I am sure their products are high quality nothing in particular has really "wowed" me. I feel like their pricing isn't too far off from name brand products that I have and love. When it comes to makeup I'd rather purchase a named product that I like for an extra $2 than a store brand. If there was a more significant price difference my opinion would change. Obviously the price is much lower than luxury brands such as Dior, Chanel, etc. but not far off from other cosmetic brands.
LizzBeth M.
Sephora is my go to beauty product store. I love the shopping experience. The associates I have bumped into are all so friendly and knowledgeable. I usually come out with more than I intended to buy. Which is why sometimes I turn to their online store. Recently one of the associates recommended the origins 10 min mask! Omg it is amazing!! Go try it out! Lastly don't forget to ask for those free sample for a simple non commitment trial 😀
Carrie P.
My favorite thing about Sephora is that they let you sample all of the products and will even make up some samples for you to take home. I am newer to make up and they helped me find a few liquid foundations and they made me up some samples so I could bring them home and test them on my skin to see how they wear and effect my acne.

Great selection and I've never felt like a staff member has judged me, even though I really don't know what I'm doing! Oh and their birthday gifts are great added little perks and I love that they give you free samples! Props to Sephora!
Allison K.
Tustin, CA
Sephora is a dangerous place for a makeup lover. They have the best brands, great help and always have testers available. The check out area is always lined with smaller size products that are perfect if you don't want to commit to the full size, or are shopping on a budget. I love the sephora exclusive products from lines like Lancome and Kat Von D and I particularly love the no fuss return policy with my sensitive skin.
Meghan B.
Mount Joy, PA
All of my makeup products are fron sephora. All of tge workers are so nice and are so helpful with helping you find the right products for you. I am so intrigued by makeup and i think that makeup is such a good form of expression and sephora is my favorite stores to get all of my favorite makeup products. Even when I just walk inti sephora my heart starts to beat so much faster and i get so much more excited. I highly suggest that you should go to sephora because it is worth it
Abby F.
San Francisco, CA
I hate that they don't carry some of my go to brands, such as theBalm and Mario Badescu. They also tend to scam you with their Sephora brand products by advertising them online as 50% off, but selling them for the same price in store regularly. I don't care for the manipulation there.

I do love their return policy. It's amazing that you can try the products and then return them if you have a bad reaction or don't like them.
Prenny D.
Charlotte, NC
Sephora is a place to get all of your beauty product needs. It as has an plethora of cosmetic items and skin care. Most brands are represented here such as Urban Decay, Kat Von D, Tarte, Too Faced, and many other brands. Their beauty insider program also lets you get free rewards as you buy with your card and the points all accumulate. There are different levels based on the amount of points that you have. from the free Beauty Insider then the next tier up is VIB when you reach 350 points and the top tire is when you have 1000 points this is let you earn VIB Rouge. all in all the store is a great place and has staff that helps you out a lot with free makeup applications and helping you find everything you need.
Cathy W.
San Diego, CA
I like Sephora because there are so many different products to choose from. I'm not limited to one brand so there is no bias. The first time I started buying makeup was at Sephora. Most people start at drug stores. But it's senseless to do so when you're inexperienced and have no idea what to buy. The employees/MUAs are helpful. I love their skin tone identifying machine because that's always a problem when picking out makeup.
Marci S.
Bryan, TX
I really enjoy my shopping experience at Sephora. They carry many high end brands of make up that you can only get through a department store. Their prices are great, as well as their selections. I shop there often as they are sometimes the only place local I can find some brands. And to top off a great experience they always give free samples and you can earn points for your purchases to use toward other products later.
Kay K.
I'm a big fan of Sephora. They always have a bunch of stuff, the staff "can" be friendly, and they offer free consultations. The only reason I removed a star is because I think their loyalty points system is wack. The bonuses they offer aren't worth the money even for rabid shoppers. Personally, I think the system could use more variety and an option to use points for discounts off purchases.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?