- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I purchased the bite beauty agave lip mask from Sephora a month ago and I can say I love it! It's so hydrating on my lips they are no longer chapped. I will say it's a bit expensive but well worth it!
9 times out of 10 Sephora has the beauty product you need/want. Although I have had 1 or 2 issues with customer service it doesn't surpass the convenience and availability that comes with shopping at Sephora
I love sephora. The staff are always really nice and willing to help you out. The staff also do a great job of matching your color. I feel Sephora also has more products than other makeup stores.
I don't think I have ever had a bad experience while shopping at Sephora. Everyone is knowledgeable and very helpful. The counter by the checkout gets me every time though! I always end up picking up the different little travel sized products while waiting to check out.
Sephora is hands down one of my favorite places to shop. I love the selection of all my go-to brands, the knowledge of the staff is impeccable, and the fact that I can take samples home to test my sensitive skin before buying are my reasons to keep shopping at Sephora.
Love Sephora. They have a great collection of mid to high end makeup. $10 for a year of two day shipping is a great deal, and I definitely recommend getting it. I wish they had a better rewards system.
Sephora has always been welcoming to me, they always greet me with a smile and I love seeing my usual sales girls there. They always let me know what's new but never push any product on me. I love their return policy and how they are very willing to give me any samples.
I love Sephora, but hate the prices. Make sure to consult with a worker before making purchases. There are great products here that are worth the high dollar amount, but there are some you could do without.
The best make up is found here! Becca cosmetics, smashbox, tarte, Kat von d, Anastasia Beverly Hills. My favorite part about supporters that you not only get to try it all on but they have certified make up artists to show you exactly how and where to apply the product.
O M G. Where do I even start??? Ive been going to Sephora for YEARS. They have everything I need and sell my most favorite brands like Benefit and KatVonD. Prices are based on product so no complaints there and the girls are all so nice, I love just being in that store
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos