- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I don't think I have ever had a bad experience while shopping at Sephora. Everyone is knowledgeable and very helpful. The counter by the checkout gets me every time though! I always end up picking up the different little travel sized products while waiting to check out.
Love this store. I get a lot of my makeup here. When I think makeup shopping, I think "S E P H O R A" #1 makeup store for everyone 10/10 would recommend. Some stuff is expensive, but they do have great brands.
O M G. Where do I even start??? Ive been going to Sephora for YEARS. They have everything I need and sell my most favorite brands like Benefit and KatVonD. Prices are based on product so no complaints there and the girls are all so nice, I love just being in that store
When my daughter broke my Modern Renaissance palette they were so nice when I exchanged it. They understood accidents happen. The girls at my store are so sweet and help me everytime I go in without any problem. Yes it's expensive but you pay for the quality of your product
Love Sephora. They have a great collection of mid to high end makeup. $10 for a year of two day shipping is a great deal, and I definitely recommend getting it. I wish they had a better rewards system.
9 times out of 10 Sephora has the beauty product you need/want. Although I have had 1 or 2 issues with customer service it doesn't surpass the convenience and availability that comes with shopping at Sephora
I have used Sephora concealer and it worked pretty well to help even out my skin tone, the consulting associate went with red undertones Vs yellow so my purchases have been very limited from this vendor
My go to place to shop for beauty. I almost get everything that I need here. It's very fast and convenient. An extra plus is the free samples that you can choose from and most of the time they have a discount code.
Aside from Sephora's top notch make up line they have an awsome nail Polish line called the X Factor and I am addicted. This polish paints on smooth and clean, dries quickly and the variety is wonderful.
No he usado aun solo veo comentarios obtuve una muestra de labio que me dejo deseosa de mas se me acabo en dias pero me resulto de gran calidad deseo poder comprar, no veo sean caros son accesibles para cualquiera, me encantaria comprar pero por ahora no.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos