- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Recently, I have used Urban Decays All Nighter full coverage foundation, and when I say full coverage , I mean FULL COVERAGE! I had no worries on having my foundation come off during the span of my day. Before I even took the product home, getting samples from sephora helped me find my right shade! FIVE STAR PRODUCT!
The makeup beauty blender is so grate for contouring and blending. It leaves the face flawless with no creases. Also smash box photo ready primer is so sold and silky. It's like your not wearing anything. It's allows the makeup to last all-day and gives a smooth finish
Who does not love sephora. They have everything you need. I can't go without physically restraining myself from spending all my money. Great quality and makes me look great too. I would recommend shopping here
I wish Sephora carried more affordable brands such as Ulta. I also wish that Sephora had a better rewards program such as ulta where a certain number of points will get you $5, $10, $15 off, etc.
I loveeeee Sephora. Sephora is my go to store when I need something new. My shopping experience there is always great and I shop there a lot. I have no cons about this store and I would shop here again!
Recently purchased the Anastatia brow pencil form Sephora. I like how thin it is, it really helps with precision and the color really match my skin tone but i feel it doesn't show too well on my foundation. i have to write over it a few time to get the results i want.
i love sephora. i recently got the urban decay setting spray and i'm in love. the setting spray is my holy grail. the workers in sephora helped me out in choosing which one best works for my skin
I don't think I have ever had a bad experience while shopping at Sephora. Everyone is knowledgeable and very helpful. The counter by the checkout gets me every time though! I always end up picking up the different little travel sized products while waiting to check out.
If you need advice on anything from skin care to makeup to hair fair this is where I go! They are always to helpful and knowledgable! I also love the fact you can take a sample to go of a product your interested in so you know if it will be the right purchase for you!
I love buying the STILA Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner. One of the best products. The lady's at my local Sephora are very helpful. I dislike they are usually always out of KAT VON D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Lolita.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos