- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is my favorite place to buy high-end makeup. I really appreciate their color IQ system when it comes to matching foundation shades, but I do find that sometimes people will match me with foundations that are too light. Just make sure that you feel the foundation is a correct shade for your skin tone. You can return products, but it ends up being a hassle if you get the wrong shade and have to bring it back. Also, a lot of people don't know that you can get up to like 5 free samples (I think) per visit, so be sure to take advantage of this! Don't feel threatened by the employees and don't feel like you have to in with a full face of makeup to get proper service!
I mean, how can you beat Sephora? So many brands/ products under one roof! You can pretty much always find what you're looking for! Love that everything has a tester and staff is usually pretty knowledgable and ready to help!
Sephora is expensive af, but they have decent deals and the products are going to be exspensive pretty much anywhere that you buy them from, might as well get them from Sephora where you cant become a member and get great perks.
Sephora is my go to store whenever I am on the hunt for new makeup. Their customer service and ease of store navigation is definitely a plus to shopping in the store! All of their items are curated specifically for their clientele. I refer all my friends to buy their beauty products at Sephora!
I ADORE sephora! To me it is my beauty heaven. I can find anything I need whether it'd be mascara, foundation, blush, etc. All the variety of brands and high quality cosmetics is absolutely dashing! The sephora brand itself is beautiful, great quality makeup. Their point system is awesome and the point perks as well! Sephora is a beauty junkie paradise!
I love this store! It's a makeup lovers obsession. They have more than just makeup. They have face masks, wash, and more!! They also have people there able to help you and color match you whenever.
This is the dream for all women! You just walk in and you know you'll get your hands on something that the best quality. It has a large variety for your face and the specifics on your actual face!
Sephora is the best store to try multiple brands of products so you know you are making an informative decision. The staff is highly educated and always nice. They also have more affordable options with their Sephora brand.
I absolutely love Sephora. It's my favorite way to shop for new makeup and skincare, it has the best beauty box, the best samples, the best everything honestly. The 2 day shipping is impeccable and they just carry really quality products for everyone.
I have an infatuation with the line Buxom. I have been using lip gloss forever and once I tried "buxom" lip glosses, I was hooked. The way it makes my lips tingle is amazing. I know it's silly to say, but I feel like the gloss is working! It's a plumper, so even better!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos