BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Brenda D.
This is my favorite store when I need something so specific I can find it here. No doubt about it there Anastasia eyebrow pomade is the best. It isn't pricey and it is completely worth it. I will shop every time I need something!!!
Jade W.
Beaver Dam, WI
Sephora is a very great store to go to get all my beauty supply. It feels like I am in make up heaven when I walk in the store. I would like the people working there be more helpful but other then that it is a great store. I can always find what I am looking for there. :)
Alexus W.
Indianola, IA
I absolutely LOVE Sephora. A majority of my makeup products are bought there! They have so many different varieties of makeup which you can also sample on display. Their name brand makeup is also outstanding and is such good product for a great price!! 5 stars to Sephora!
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
The store has s bunch of products I like but their rewards program is kind of lame and the girls who work there are never nice. I like how quickly they ship things, glad they carry so much but that's it.
Stephanie F.
College Park, MD
I have loved Sephora since I first discovered the store as a teenager. It's a great place to test makeup products before you buy them. It is ensured to be sanitary and the staff are always very helpful in helping me find the products I am looking for.
Lanie G.
Huntersville, NC
I absolutely LOVE sephora!!!!!!!!!! It has every single makeup product that you can think of! Also carries skin care and hair care! My favorite purchase from sephora is the urban decay naked 2 palette! I highly recommend because if you shop there a lot you get points to earn free gifts which i earned a free hoola bronzer which i absolutely love!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!
Priscilla L.
I enjoy Sephora and the concept of being able to test things out as well as the ooh yes system it's all a good deal when going in and they don't hassle you to return products either which is a plus
Lucy C.
Phoenix, AZ
Sephora is a great store where you can get your high end makeup products. It is easy to look around the store and find exactly what you're looking for, specially when the associates are super friendly and willing to help with any questions. I will definitely be shopping again at sephora :)
Rachael L.
Clarksburg , WV
When we first got a Sephora in our JC Penneys I went crazy! It is quite an expensive store but good makeup and skin care is expensive. I love how they give you make overs right in the store, their rewards program is awesome although I wish it was like Ultas it is still a good program.
china g.
indianapolis
This is my favorite makeup store.
I love that you can try samples before purchasing a product. The sales staff are also very helpful and friendly. I've never had a complaint about the service here.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?