BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Linda T.
Salem, NH
I love sephora products some the eyeshadow pigments arent very potent however they have been getting better over the years. As far as the store itself i find it well organized and bright and classy.
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
The store has s bunch of products I like but their rewards program is kind of lame and the girls who work there are never nice. I like how quickly they ship things, glad they carry so much but that's it.
Cassidy H.
Sephora is a fantastic store. Every visit I am greeted with excellent customer service. The associates help me find the perfect products for me. The products are a little more expensive than other stores, but the quality of the products and the employees exceed expectations every day.
Jade W.
Beaver Dam, WI
Sephora is a very great store to go to get all my beauty supply. It feels like I am in make up heaven when I walk in the store. I would like the people working there be more helpful but other then that it is a great store. I can always find what I am looking for there. :)
Breanne S.
Batavia, OH
Amazing store! Workers are lovely people they have every brand you can imagine and they always have what I need in stock! I used to shop at low end stores till I started going to sephora and now that's where I get all my makeup! LOVE IT.
Chandra A.
seattle
Recently went to sephora everyone was very helpful, very clean, checked in back if they didn't have the product out front. Love the sephora collection makeup and brushes super soft and good quality
Bobbie Jo U.
Powell, WY
Love this store. I'm a serious fan of Sephora and couldn't live without them. They carry so many different brands. My favorite purchase is my Becca highlight palette that is a collab with Jaclyn Hill.
Lucy C.
Phoenix, AZ
Sephora is a great store where you can get your high end makeup products. It is easy to look around the store and find exactly what you're looking for, specially when the associates are super friendly and willing to help with any questions. I will definitely be shopping again at sephora :)
Alanna D.
Greenville , SC
I love this place! Even though I only go on special occasions because of price I still love it. I've always had an amazing experience in the stores and they make up selection and quality is amazing!
Stephanie F.
College Park, MD
I have loved Sephora since I first discovered the store as a teenager. It's a great place to test makeup products before you buy them. It is ensured to be sanitary and the staff are always very helpful in helping me find the products I am looking for.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?