BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Laura E.
Wenatchee
Well this is easy! Sephora is by far the ONLY place I buy cosmetics; clean store, great insider rewards program and free samples with every purchase. I love how fast everything gets delivered and that they carry the best in beauty products. How did I ever live without it?
Megan E.
Eugene, OR
I love going to Sephora. But the one I have is very small and there's not a lot of options to choose from. I shop there every time I go to the mall. They usually have to many people working which makes the store very crowded.
Rachael L.
Clarksburg , WV
When we first got a Sephora in our JC Penneys I went crazy! It is quite an expensive store but good makeup and skin care is expensive. I love how they give you make overs right in the store, their rewards program is awesome although I wish it was like Ultas it is still a good program.
Tricia S.
La Grange Pk, IL
Going to Sephora for me is like my own personal Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I LOVE the atmosphere and it's always fun to check out new makeups. 10/10 definitely recommend joining their rewards program as well.
Kendall K.
This is one of the only places I can find bare minerals. They always have specials. I haven't bought any other brand there. But there prices for bare minerals are the same as online but no shipping.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Overpriced, but definitely worth going in store to try out the products. Aside from their personal branded products, you can find everything else online for a bit cheaper. The perks are the samples.
china g.
indianapolis
This is my favorite makeup store.
I love that you can try samples before purchasing a product. The sales staff are also very helpful and friendly. I've never had a complaint about the service here.
Claire W.
San Francisco, CA
I have a love hate relationship with Sephora. I love Sephora for their wide selection of products but everytime I go to the store, the line is crazy. I have to spend at least 40 minutes in the store to find the products and check out. However, I still spend a considerable amount every year...
Huma A.
Great place to check out new makeup, they have a great selection of items from different brands. Customer service is really great, and I recommend going there at least once even though it's pricey.
Jordan W.
Lexington, KY
I love Sephora! I can find most everything I need there. I buy mostly make up when I am in there. My only complaint is that the locations aren't ever very convenient to me. Overall though it's my favorite place to shop make up. I would recommend shopping there to anyone.
Lindsay F.
Wyoming, RI
What is your favorite way to apply foundation: beauty blender or sponge, brush? Which brand/model works best for you?
Stephanie G.
How good is their return policy?
Jocelyn M.
Is there make-up worth the price? I have been to the store before but was hesitant to buy anything because of the price
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
What's your favorite Sephora product?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Are you a Sephora Beauty Insider, VIB, or Rouge?