- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Makeup forever may foundation is my favorite product at this store. I love how it's not cake doesn't melt off your face and looks perfect. It doesn't make my skin break out it's seriously the best!
Recently went to sephora everyone was very helpful, very clean, checked in back if they didn't have the product out front. Love the sephora collection makeup and brushes super soft and good quality
Great selection of beauty supplies and staff is generally very friendly and helpful. Love earning rewards as well. Only complaint is that I wish things were on sale more often as they can be pricey.
Sephora is my second choice to Ulta. I find it a little harder to get one on one help. When you finally manage to get a sales associate they are in a rush, but they're usually friendly. More staff would go a long way
Great place to find new as well as much loved beauty products. My favorite purchase has been the Sephora mascara gift set - a bunch of travel sized mascaras as well as a few regular sized - to help you find your perfect, go-to mascara! With products like that, I will definitely shop over and over again.
The store has s bunch of products I like but their rewards program is kind of lame and the girls who work there are never nice. I like how quickly they ship things, glad they carry so much but that's it.
Sephora is a one stop shop for the beauty lover. The beauty rewards programs are great for the extra special customer. I always like to try the samples and rewards that I am able to receive with my points. I can always come out with a bag full of loved products at Sephora.
Although this store doesn't have all the brands I use the people that works there really know their stuff, give you samples if you are unsure of buying a product and I LOVE their Sunday morning free classes!
My favorite store to shop beauty. So many options and brands. I shop there quite often. I love how they carry affordable and high end products, all the associates are friendly and knowledgeable. I will always shop Sephora
While this company does carry a lot of great brands, it unfortunately is terrible with actually having sales and discounts. The only sales are pretty much the small clearance sections which is disappointing when similar retailers like Ulta have decent sales throughout the year.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos