BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Irene C.
Las Vegas, NV
I recently receiver the Dr. jart mask from Sephora and it was a great gift. My skin felts so moisturized after I used it. I wanted to go to the stored and buy more. I will be going back to buy another one.
Gabriela M.
Mesa, AZ
Sephora is an amazing store. It isn't just the shopping part but that if I want to try something they will give me a sample to try it. May a quick test run on your skin to see your going to like it.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
I feel that Sephora is on the pricier side however they have a very large collection of cosmetics and perfumes. I love going in there and I love that they have specialists to help you pick your color.
Elisha L.
O Fallon, IL
I love Sephora products. Though the store is a bit pricey I love all the name brands and Sephora brand products.The stores are always fun to go in. They are always on my bucket list when I go to the mall.
Lyssette C.
Roma, TX
I love this store its like a kid entering in a toys'R us store theirs everything you need make up , lip sticks , máscaras. I really enjoy buying my cosmetics there. 💄❤ thanyou for read my review 💅🏻
Amanda C.
Coral Gables, FL
Always receive my packages well on time and in great condition. Very rarely do I not find a product I am looking for. Don't care much for their perfume samples when I purchase online, but other than that, love it all.
Whitney W.
Sephora is one of my favorite stores. i always go in there every chance that i can get. the workers are always so friendly to me and help when im looking for something in particular. some of the products are pricey but the quality is awesome. never been disappointed in sephora.
Jasmin L.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite makeup store. Even though it's a little high end or pricey, they always bring out the most latest stuff. I like going there to try out testers and being able to look at colors so I know exactly what I'm buying.
Paula Z.
doral, FL
I love this store and every product I have tried. The online shop is very convenient and I have even bought gift card for special occasions online.
I love to go in the store and try every product. There is always someone nice to show me new products.
Ranysha O.
Love Sephora, however a lot of the employees I've come across have been so rude due to my age and not wearing any makeup when coming in. They treat me like I don't know anything and I'm a waste of their time. So 4 stars it is. Their online customer service however is awesome!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?