- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Amazing store! Workers are lovely people they have every brand you can imagine and they always have what I need in stock! I used to shop at low end stores till I started going to sephora and now that's where I get all my makeup! LOVE IT.
Really great for high end make up. The sales people are helpful and they have brands ulta doesn't. But they are all more pricey brands and their rewards points aren't nearly as good as Ulta's system.
I love sephora. You can earn points and get products with those pounds. When ever you spend $50 you also get a free makeover which is great! They help you find the perfect products for you with their skin tests
I just love Sephora! How can you not? The perks and promotions for freebies are amazing and I look forward to using them every time I shop. It's like Christmas in the mail when I get a sephora package!
Love this store. I'm a serious fan of Sephora and couldn't live without them. They carry so many different brands. My favorite purchase is my Becca highlight palette that is a collab with Jaclyn Hill.
Awesome store!! Amazing!! I always come here to get my products. The people are super nice unlike the workers at Mac. However, I prefer ulta because they do have more affordable products but other than that amazing store!!
I love Sephora so much! I mostly love it for the products it has and not for the staff. The staff is a bit rude and they like to think they know more than the customer when most of them have patchy, muddy contour and an entire pan of blush. But anyways, I love Sephora for it's deals and their points program.
My absolute favorite go-to spot for literally every single beauty need. It ranges more towards the expensive side mostly because of the higher end products that are carried in this store. Nearly all of the beauty brands Sephora carries are good quality and worth the money.
I love this place! Even though I only go on special occasions because of price I still love it. I've always had an amazing experience in the stores and they make up selection and quality is amazing!
I have only bought a fey products from this brand but I have been really happy with there quality I ushally buy drug store makeup so I really enjoy when I treat myself and buy this. I also find that it is cheeper then other brands
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos