- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I visit Sephora often, and I'm very picky about the service I receive because I know what I like. It can be pretty expensive, but I love the quality of the products there. I rely on testers to give me a good idea on different products.
Love Sephora! So many options for all different skin types and hair types. Plus the selection of nail polishes are amazing! Only thing I really wish is if the customer service was just a wee bit better.
Sephora is one of my go to stores when buying make up. The products are high quality. I prefer to order offline because it is the quickest way to get what I need because there is not a store around me. But I definitely recommend Sephora to anyone looking to buy beauty products!!
Great brand and products. Their products are worth the money, and I use them all of the time. I always buy from Sephora for my gifts too because I know that I am getting a good quality product. I would recommend shopping here to anyone that loves using make up like I do!
Sephora is great! I used to always think it was way out of my budget but its really not to bad. They have an excellent rewards program and you can get whatever sample you want before you buy. Also if you buy a lot from there you can pay 10 dollars for free shipping for a year!
I love Sephora! They have all kinds of products, from make up to skin care to hair products. Everyone in their is always helpful and they are usually fully stocked. They are somewhat expensive but not more so than any other make up store. I would definitely recommend this store!
The cinque acne solution liquid makeup is the bomb.Feels so fresh, looks so natural. Non-irritating, oil-free makeup helps blend away blemishes, neutralize redness. Has plenty of Medicated ingredients .
This is my numberone favorite store. It always smells good, is clean and has tons of knowledgable staff members and endless product options. They offer free samples all the time and easy fast return service
One of my favorite places to purchases makeup. Good place for high end makeup brands. The employees are very knowledgeable and helpful. I think they could do better with keeping popular items in stock.
The too faced born this way foundation, it's great for dry skin and with some many good reviews I decided to give it a try. So far I like, it's not as full coverage as the Kat von d lock it tattoo foundation
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos