- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I'm such a Sephora girl. I walk in and I'm instantly happier (and my wallet starts screaming...) the brands that they carry are tried and true so I know whatever I buy will be of the highest quality!
The beauty blender is by far the best investment ive made at sephora. The quality is beyond amazing. Not to mention that the employees are so helpful. The beauty blender cost $20 but well worth it....
Sephora is by far my favorite makeup shop for high end makeup. I have been there many times and enjoy each experience. However, someones, and only sometimes, the employees are rude or judge you. However, as a whole I think the company and the products they sell are top notch.
i LOVE Sephora! Make up heaven! I always manage to find a good deal there. I just wish Kat von D 's products weren't just Sephora exclusive. As the closest Sephora near me is 2 and half hours away. =(
I bought a pro lesson palette here for eyeshadow nude color. I love some of them are very nude and sparkly for night outs with family and friends. I've had it for quite a while now and I still use it.
I love everything about it. From the store colors, to the variety of brands they hold, the prices, and different items they have. I love it all. I wouldn't exchange Sephora or Ulta Beauty for any other store. These are stores that you should find if you don't have one near you , and try because you will be amazed , I promise you!
Love Sephora, their product ranges, return policies, deals, and gifts with purchases are awesome!! Shopping at the store is a hit or miss. Sometimes the staff has great input and sometimes not so much.
I. Love. Sephora!! Everything you could ever want under one roof! Although a bit overwhelming at times, there are always plenty of knowledgeable staff there to help out. Definitely my favorite place to go for makeup!
So many different colors sizes and texture of beauty products. It's a make-up artist heaven. I love how when you need help you can just look to your left or your right & there is a beauty consultant their to help
has any beauty need you are looking for and when you don't know which products best suit you, u can always ask an associate who helps u out. or u can always look up reviews online from other customers
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos