BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Anna E.
Newark, CA
Sephora has a way of drawing you in even if you weren't planning on visiting. There store is over all very clean, classy, and have great vibes. You are always greeted by an employee that is ready to assist you in anything you need. Sephora is broken up into different beauty suppliers which makes it easy for shopping. Sephora has a great selection of product. The over all shopping experience is great, especially since you have an employee ready to assist where needed!
Courtney S.
Bloomingdale, GA
I go to the Sephora in Savannah, GA regularly. They are a small store, but do have a lot of my favorite products there. The reason I gave the store 3 stars is because the employees tend to ignore me when I come in and have to chase them down to have my questions answered. They are then very dismissive and seem unwilling to help. I have waited at the checkout counter for 10 minutes before anyone came over to ring up my products.
Rachel J.
Honestly I'm a sephora addict. I love everything about it. I bought the $10 flash shipping subscription and it's the best thing I've done for myself in a while. Things here are pretty pricey and not always worth what they cost, but luckily they have a pretty good return policy. Their rewards program is great for forcing yourself to branch out and try new products, but I wish there was an option to get money off like Ulta does.
Melissa R.
Alameda, CA
I like Sephora a lot. There are definitely lots of beauty products to try on, and I feel that they are a bit higher end than Ulta (both in terms of the feel of stores and the products they carry). I took off one star because their sales just aren't as good as Ulta's are anymore. But on the plus side, you can get mini-makeovers and beauty advice more easily from Sephora. I hope in the future they start to carry even more hair care products too.
Amanda O.
Reseda, CA
Since I work at Sephora , I have nothing but great things to say... lol our brands and products are amazing . You have so much to choose from with tons of great prices . If you don't want to spend a crazy amount of money SEPHORA brand has amazing products . The lip stain matte lipstick is amazing I would recommend walking into a store a living the experience . Wether you want a full face , or something more natural this is the place you need to go .
Kristen B.
Lawrenceville , NJ
Sephora's rewards program, employees, & return policy are all top notch. I recently went there to buy some necessary new makeup & the girl that helped me was so personable & helped me find the perfect foundation shade along with some must-haves for an upcoming photo shoot. When I was at a competitor store, they matched me with the complete wrong shade of foundation. But the shade the girl at Sephora picked matches perfectly!!
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
Sephora is actually my #1 Go-To Makeup Store where I buy all of my makeup & skincare products at 😊 I absolutely love the customer service & one of my favorite things to do when I want to try out new products is to ask for samples. Even their app is a major plus when you can't drive out to your local Sephora at the mall so do give this store a good look if you're into trying new brands that you haven't tried or heard of before ❤️
Lauren D.
Cincinnati, OH
I love sephora's website, but I truly hate their stores. The workers there are always rude, if I am not wearing makeup nobody will help me, and they are just all around stuck up. However, that's not Sephora's fault and there products are really good I always love buying from their website because of the free samples, and the points. I have sephora play which I love and Sephora is just all around a good company just stay away from their stores in Ohio! lol
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I go to Sephora at least a couple times a month to look around (I end up buying something no matter what because I have ZERO self control) I love all the different brands they have available in their stores. Their employees are always friendly and willing to help you out. Their employees are very knowledgeable about all of the products and can easily help you find what is the best product for you.
Nicole p.
Sephora is the land of amazing beauty products. One of my favorite makeup distributors that sells name brands at a decent price, but I honestly love Sephora brand items just as much as the high-end products. The staff is extremely helpful, and every experience is great; however, it's a bit of a black hole, so be aware of how long you're in there, I've spent many hours just testing and perusing, very easy to lose track of time...
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?