- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love Sephora! It's one of those stores where I walk in only needing two thing and walk out with 10. Employees are generally very helpful and friendly. 5 stars! I recommend shopping for your beauty needs here!
It is a great site, lots of choices on make up and tons of reviews we can read about the product. I love it so much that the site is easy to use. The quality is excellent and I certainly will recommend it
If I could live here I would! It has all the amazing brands that I love in makeup! All of the ladies that work there are very helpful all of the products are amazing quality. Pros they do let you try the product before buying any of it cons I don't love close enough to one!
If you like high-end makeup, this is the place for you. I love that they allow you to swatch and test out EVERY SINGLE PRODUCT in the store! That is nothing I have ever seen before Sephora and I really appreciate it because that stuff is expensive. They take returns on everything as long as it's within a certain time period and after that time period they offer in store credit. They are very lenient on their returns as well, so don't worry if you've already used a product and then decided to return it, they'll take it in gently used undamaged condition! Their personal Sephora brand is sort of the cheaper brand compared to the other brands they sell, but their quality is right up there and I appreciate having a cheaper alternative to some of the more expensive items. The beauty rewards program is great, I love earning points and then cashing them in on something I would love to get but is too expensive for me to justify spending the money on (bonus is that there are MANY options for you to spend your rewards points on, so you can always find something you'd like to try!). They offer 3 free samples with each purchase which is also a great way to try before you buy, granted their samples are extremely tiny, but it's enough for one time use.
has any beauty need you are looking for and when you don't know which products best suit you, u can always ask an associate who helps u out. or u can always look up reviews online from other customers
I love everything about sephora from its online store to actually being in the store. The beauty reward points are to die for! I only wish a wider variety of indie companies would team up with sephora
I love everything about it. From the store colors, to the variety of brands they hold, the prices, and different items they have. I love it all. I wouldn't exchange Sephora or Ulta Beauty for any other store. These are stores that you should find if you don't have one near you , and try because you will be amazed , I promise you!
I love shopping at Sephora both in store and online and every time I go to the store I find so many things I want to buy. I really like that I can browse all different brands and types of products in one place. I would recommend this shop to anyone who loves beauty products
So many different colors sizes and texture of beauty products. It's a make-up artist heaven. I love how when you need help you can just look to your left or your right & there is a beauty consultant their to help
I absolutely love sephora any beauty item you are looking for you are most likely to find it! I love that they carry different brands and my favorites are Benefit they have the best mascara! They're Real mascara it's the only one I use it doesn't clump up and it adds so much lenth and volume to your eyelashes I recommend it to everyone.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos