- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
My go to place for high end makeup and skincsre. I love the brand's Sephora carries and the service is also excellent. They have a generous return policy and you can get samples if products you want to try but are not sure about.
This store is the King of all makeup stores. Sephora is very well known and very high quality. If I ever need to restock on makeup, I go to Sephora stores or just shop online. I'm also a rewards member!
I recently purchased Purity Made Simple by Philosophy from Sephora. It was recommended to me by one of the ladies that work there. The atmosphere of the store is very invited and they exceptional customer service. I left there with all my questions answered and a few samples, who could ask for a better shopping experience?
Best store ever! Has the best selection of makeup products, skincare and perfume. I like the high end makeup choices and their end caps in store have the best collection of their best product collections!
Love Sephora, their product ranges, return policies, deals, and gifts with purchases are awesome!! Shopping at the store is a hit or miss. Sometimes the staff has great input and sometimes not so much.
For eyebrows Anastasia is the way to go ALL of their products are perfect there are no cons, it's worth the price I use the dip toe the powder duo and their concealer and their eyebrow brush you'll never want to use anything else again
Sephora is definitely my go to for my all of my beauty needs. I would say that my favorite purchase from there has to be any perfume I've ever bought from there. Pros: TONS of brands. Cons: They need a better game plan for the register lines. I'll still go here though, no doubt!
In my location the sephora is not good. hardly anything is ever in stock. my favorite purchase was my tartelette in bloom palette. not very good customer service. i would recommend a different sephora
Sephora has a great selections make up products, fragrances and tools that any girl could dream of but the prices are ridiculous high. Most of the items sold here can be purchased from other retailers for a lot less but you get a cute bag to put your overly priced stuff in.
I can't say enough great things about Sephora. Their staff is always so kind and helpful. The fact they give you as many free samples as you'd like really helps when trying out new makeup that is expensive. Their online store is great and free shipping and returns is amazing!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos