- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love Sephora! It is definitely my go to place to buy all of my favorite makeup brands. The workers are so friendly and helpful. I go to Sephora every time i go to the mall. the things there are pretty expensive, but that's what you would expect for a high end makeup store.
I love everything about sephora from its online store to actually being in the store. The beauty reward points are to die for! I only wish a wider variety of indie companies would team up with sephora
Everything in one place. Loveeee being able to also take home samples everytime I go in before I buy and end up disappointed spending so much on something I use once or twice. There's usually always someone avail to help you and the employees are always so nice and knowledgeable!
They have a big variety of makeup, lipsticks, brushes, máscaras, EVERYTHING. That's why I love this store. Because it's not just one brand, it's multiple. And they have the cutest colors and shades...
I purchased a set of Bare Minerals lip gloss from Sephora. These glosses are lightly tinted and shimmery, and they go on smooth. I get so many compliments! They are also small, so they are easy to take along in a purse or wristlet.
Sephora is a fantastic store! They always have exactly what I want and their staff is super knowledgeable. It is a bit on the pricey side but you get what you pay for. The products last quite a long time, have good pigments and that makes it worth the additional cost in my eyes.
I LOVE Sephora! Not only are the employees always incredibly helpful and knowledgable, but I always feel like I'm walking away with the best products at a reasonable price. I love the Sephora brand and primarily buy their products when compared to name brand products. I find the quality to be very similar at a fraction of the price.
I love shopping here it's my happy place. They have everything a girl could want. Skincare, body care, hair tools, makeup and perfumes! I always get the Sephora favorites because it's such a good deal .
My favorite store! Also some of their name brand products are great quality and affordable. They have all of my favorite high end makeup brands there and I love the 20% off sale they do every year - you can get discounts on many products that are never discounted otherwise!
I love shopping at Sephora both in store and online and every time I go to the store I find so many things I want to buy. I really like that I can browse all different brands and types of products in one place. I would recommend this shop to anyone who loves beauty products
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos