BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Landon L.
My favorite thing about Sephora is their subscription-based service called Play! Box. The box comes with a variety of products that I would have never thought of trying out before. It has introduced me to so many products that I have doubled the amount of trips I take to Sephora.
Linnea M.
Minneapolis, MN
Sephora Play, the monthly subscription box, is highly recommend. The box comes with 6 sample products each month. High quality cosmetic, hair, and face products (not drugstore brands like you see in other monthly subscription boxes). The price is good and you always get your moneys worth.
Yomira Z.
Silver Spring, MD
I love love love sephora! I visit sephora at least 5 times a month. Sometimes I don't have money to purchase anything but I love to look around and see all the amazing make up! Currently a VIB and planning on upgrading
Ally C.
Westminster, MD
Sephora is an all round great store. It has its own brand and has other top brands in store, it's great quality products and I shop there a lot. Most of the stuff is pretty expensive, but that's just because it's name brand products . I would definitely shop there more😄
Jessica F.
I recently purchased Purity Made Simple by Philosophy from Sephora. It was recommended to me by one of the ladies that work there. The atmosphere of the store is very invited and they exceptional customer service. I left there with all my questions answered and a few samples, who could ask for a better shopping experience?
Yarioska R.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I use sephora so much. I go there everytime I can and I have some extra money. I love every product they sell and the attention given is so good. You can find very quality products there. I love them.
Tara C.
Washington, DC
My go-to for almost everything beauty. I've been a VIB for years and use Sephora for almost all my needs. Waiting for them to start carrying Chanel skincare line! Make sure you enroll in their rewards program - so worth it!
Kelli  B.
I love Sephora. If you're going to shop there, go ahead and sign up for their loyalty program, beauty insider. It's free and you get to save up points for free items. I prefer shopping online rather than in store though. You can get better deals and more for your money overall.
Erica R.
Garrett, IN
Oh my god I absolutely LOVE L O V E sephora. it is my go to place for purchasing makeup! They always have new products on the shelf and they never are out of stock with their products. They are also very affordable and they have such nice and amazing people that work there!
The best place to shop for makeup! Everyone is so willing to teach you about the latest trends. The samples you get are amazing so you can try before you buy! As a rouge member I highly recommend Sephora and my go to Sephora inside Jcpenney because I get the attention I need!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?