- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love purchasing my beauty blenders here. And I love the reward system as well as the birthday gifts. They always give good birthday gifts if your apart of the rewards program. Also, I love that you can get fragrance samples in a actually bottle that you can take home and try later!
Become a member of their loyalty program. They give out very generous birthday gifts that change every year. Also you get free samples with every purchase. Their house brand products have not disappointed yet.
I love this store. Even though I am not a makeup junkie, I still feel a sense of distinct euphoria as I walk into this store. They have it all: perfumes, lipsticks, mascara tubes the size of my pinky finger and more! Amazing!
The best place to shop for makeup! Everyone is so willing to teach you about the latest trends. The samples you get are amazing so you can try before you buy! As a rouge member I highly recommend Sephora and my go to Sephora inside Jcpenney because I get the attention I need!
If you want to get high end products, go to Sephora. It is very organized, I love it very much. People who work there are most of the time very helpful in everything you need or ask them for something you need.
I love Sephora. Sephora has great luxurious brands if your looking for something to try. It is more on the pricey side but totally worth it if you have the money to spend on products. The reason I knocked off a star is because the staff is lacking a bit. Every time I go in the only person who greets you is the greater at the door. Other than that I would go to Sephora for my usual makeup.
I know that everyone is really into sheet masks for their face, but recently Sefora has started selling ones for your lips as well, which I think is genius. I get really dry lips and cracked corners.
I LOVE Sephora. There is always something new to try. I also think they have one of the best anti aging counters ( really a wall) anywhere. When I know I need a makeover I know I need to go to Sephora
Love Sephora! Get most of my makeup at Sephora, both online and in the store. Love all of their products! Most recent purchase was the egg cream masks which I'm in love with! They also have things fro all price ranges!
I use to have urban decay matte foundation well for me I use the product to go to event but not regular days because it makes me break out the coverage is good but needs to set it with setting powder
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos