BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Sephora! Not only because the great brands they have in their store but because of the excellent costumer service. You can go in there and try the products you want to buy to make sure it's a good choice for you. They also have beauty courses for free and their staff is really nice!
Dominique C.
I went in looking for a certain foundation and walked out with multiple samples! I love how they tend to your needs and give you recommendations as well! The employees were kind & genuinely happy to help.
Adianez
Newark no
This it's my top favorite store for my cosmetics if you spend more then $50 you can get your makeup done for free for 15 minutes in this store u can find the popular makeup also treatments for your skin.
Samantha W.
Baldwinsville, NY
Sephora always has a well stocked and friendly store. They have an extensive variety of all of the brands that I love and I never fail to see a new product on the shelf every time I shop there. Benefits and prices are great!
Saydi B.
Apple Valley , MN
This place is heaven on earth. Everyone is always so helpful and friendly. I love how knowledgeable the staff is and you can find basically everything you need or want here. This is my go to store for makeup.
Krianna R.
Laredo, TX
I got a sample of the NARS foundation because the lady reccomended it for oily skin, and it was actually really good! I like how it blended in and the lady was very helpful in finding my shade. I love it.
Alyssa E.
Highland, MD
I recently just went to Sephora to pick up some eyeshadow palettes and other beauty products and I never have anything bad to say about this store. They have one on one interactions with their customers which is always helpful when you're looking for a certain product.
Karissa S.
I love my makeup remover towels. I got a 2 pack and they are awesome! really does remove your makeup! And great that you can reuse them. I love the colors as well mine were purple and black. Shop here!!!
Summer G.
Winchester, VA
Sephora is retail store all about makeup! They sell everything from drugstore make up to high end products. I love that they sell the Naked palettes and Laura Mercier. Definitely a store I would recommend for checking out new makeup because you can find anything here!
Jessica M.
This place is Narnia for makeup and skincare lovers. I won't shop anywhere else. Whether online or in store, Sephora has the best customer service, value, and an amazing return policy because we all need that sometimes. I love the rewards and free samples! Sephora lover for life!
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.