- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
It is the land of BEAUTY. It's definitely number one in my list of favorite places. This is what girls dream of. Gift cards for the holidays, birthday shopping trips, places to work. This is the dream.
This store has all high end brands that anyone could want. A couple of times a year they do a 20% off which is great because most high end brands don't typically do this. They also get all the newest products as soon as they come out along with their own exclusives with brands
I can't even tell you how much I LOVE this store. Its my absolute favorite. Best place to get makeup. They are very friendly in the stores. They help you pick out everything.. They help match products to your skin color and they will even put the makeup on you so yiu can try it first
I bought the ABH liquid lipstick in Craft and although I love, love the color it's not transfer proof. For me, not worth the price, I'll stick to other brands that provide 100% transfer proof lipsticks.
I love this store. They have all that I need and every brand that I want to try! Their staff is always so helpful and knowledgeable about the products. They are always in stock of the items that I need.
I absolutely love Sephora. It is my go-to place for amazing makeup. While Sephora can be on the pricier side (why I gave it 4 stars as opposed to 5), it has all of my high-end makeup products. It also has an amazing selection of my favorite brands like Tarte, ABH, and Benefit.
Every time I have ever been to one of their stores I have had nothing but good things to say about their staff, products, and business. I love their makeup and although prices are a little high, I know the quality of the product is high. I will forever be a satisfied customer.
Sephora makes one of my favorite mascaras. I am very picky about mascara, and I have tried MANY.. But Sephoras was great! Didn't dry out & went on easily, without clumping or anything. Very good brand.
I love sephora! They literally have everything a girl needs. I do shop here a lot and they just have different cosmetics to buy from. I recommend this store all the way. They may have expensive things but they are worth the money!
I have the foundation from sephora collection. It's an amazing product my face is fully covered but won't look like have alot of makeup on! It doesn't make my face feel heavy or feel dirty from having to much on. I love how it makes my face feel less oily and with smaller pores.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos