- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
BECCA'S highlighter in Champagne Pop by Jaclyn Hill, is absolutely stunning. It is a golden champagne pigment that blends beautifully on the face. It looks stunning on all skin tones and does not accentuate texture or pores at all.
Chanel Allure is a beautiful light floral perfume. Allure has a light lasting scent. I purchased this at Sephora. I feel like a girl in a candy shop whenever I walk into Sephora . I think everyone would enjoy the festive environment.
I love Sephora! They have all kinds of products, from make up to skin care to hair products. Everyone in their is always helpful and they are usually fully stocked. They are somewhat expensive but not more so than any other make up store. I would definitely recommend this store!
Love sephora. My go to store for make up and other skin and hair care products. They always have such a wide selection and there is always someone available to help you. It can get busy at times and it also seems as though the lightening is a little unnatural. Other than that, love me some sephora.
Whenever I visit a Sephora store, it is impossible to leave without purchasing something. There is an abundance of products to choose from and they sell such quality products that you cannot go wrong with anything you choose. I recommend shopping here for all of your beauty needs!
I love Sephora. But what lady doesn't?! You get pampered in there and get tons of samples. I always have points so I use them to get the rewards. I have nothing bad to say about Sephora. Go there if you haven't!
I love this store for the amount of diverse products and their service. It's expensive, but the Beauty Insider card awards for money. They have wonderful service for people and manage to help everyone.
THEY. HAVE. EVERYTHING. It's basically pornographic to walk through the aisles. High end products mixed in with more affordable options make this my favorite place to get all the beauty products I need.
Sephora has such a wide range of products. It is really expensive, I almost go broke everytime I'm in there. I suggest going with knowing what you need in mind and not getting sidetracked. I do recommend shopping here, if you need help the consultants are usually really helpful.
Sephora is a wonderful makeup store. The layout of the store is super easy and every brand has their own stand. Sephora only sells high end makeup along with some skin care and fragrances. I love Sephora when I need a bunch of different products at one time!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos