- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
It is the land of BEAUTY. It's definitely number one in my list of favorite places. This is what girls dream of. Gift cards for the holidays, birthday shopping trips, places to work. This is the dream.
I love/hate going to sephora, but I just hate it because I can never buy everything I want to! Lol but seriously this and ulta are usually my go to places for cosmetics. They have all the brands I love!
I absolutely love Sephora. It is my go-to place for amazing makeup. While Sephora can be on the pricier side (why I gave it 4 stars as opposed to 5), it has all of my high-end makeup products. It also has an amazing selection of my favorite brands like Tarte, ABH, and Benefit.
I love shopping at sephora, I mean any makeup lover does. I shop here a lot, online and in stores. I love that they have samples of literally anything. My shopping experiences are always pleasant and of course I will be shopping there again. I love love sephora
Sephora introduced me to my all time favorite lipstick - STILA Stay All Day. Every time I visit Sephora I find myself buying a new color. The employees are always helpful in finding me the best shades.
I bought the ABH liquid lipstick in Craft and although I love, love the color it's not transfer proof. For me, not worth the price, I'll stick to other brands that provide 100% transfer proof lipsticks.
I can't even tell you how much I LOVE this store. Its my absolute favorite. Best place to get makeup. They are very friendly in the stores. They help you pick out everything.. They help match products to your skin color and they will even put the makeup on you so yiu can try it first
Sephora is my go to for my beauty needs. Whether it be a face wash, makeup or hair care it really is my one stop shop. The people working there are always attentive to my needs, the lighting makes me makeup look spectacular and their reward program is pretty up to par with Ulta.
Whenever I visit a Sephora store, it is impossible to leave without purchasing something. There is an abundance of products to choose from and they sell such quality products that you cannot go wrong with anything you choose. I recommend shopping here for all of your beauty needs!
I just shopped at Sephora for the first time this past weekend. I liked the selection and all the sample sizes of high end items. I like to buy a sample size before making a big splurge on a high end item.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos