BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Teka E.
Norman, OK
I'm hit or miss with Sephora. Having been in numerous storefronts throughout the country, they can be great or they can be awful, and most of it has to do with their salesfolks. I often only go in live if I'm dealing with a specific makeup issue or if I'm attempting to get only to the sale wall. The last time I was in live, i was looking for a mostly organic primer with SPF, and the first girl found exactly what I wanted within 3 minutes. However, she then had to hand me over to another woman who attempted to get me to use an entirely different skincare system for ten minutes, despite the number of times I told her I was really quite happy with what I was using.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you get press-ganged away from the sale rack by a pushy black smock.
Amanda T.
I love how when i buy a product from sephora on their website i get free samples so i can try new things without buying the product and deciding its not what i need. Its also rare for me to find a mascara i love, but too faced better than sex is AH-MAZING. You can buy a smaller or full sized one, which is perfect because you won't break the bank if you want to try it out! They have all my favorite brands in one convent place. I LOVE IT
Abbie T.
Woodstown, NJ
I often times find that some of the foundations made by the sephora brand are not as strong as some of the other foundations. I feel like after 5-6 hours the foundation becomes spotty. For the price of the foundation I think it should be better quality than what it is. Shopping at sephora is wonderful but everything in the store is overpriced I feel. Not only that, not all sehora stores carry the same products so I find myself running around looking for the specific products that I need.
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
I am completely and utterly OBSESSED with Sephora. I love that they have so many artists out on the floor to assist customers with their questions, beauty tip, and recommendations. I love that your able to get samples of products to try before you decide to buy it if your a little weary of the quality or if its worth the price on the tag. Its like Disneyland for girls like me that love beauty. I'll be a faithful Sephora customer until the end of my time hahaha!!
Michelle K.
Pine Hill, NJ
Although I've seen tons of videos and articles where the creator mentioned they had a negative experience at their local Sephora, I can honestly say I've never had anything but a great experience. Everyone is so helpful and no one judges or helps me differently if I'm not wearing any makeup like some other stores. Their selection of products is better than stores like Ulta and the store layout makes it easy to navigate yourself to your favorite brands.
Selva L.
Downey, CA
Esta tienda tiene casi todas las marcas de productos de belleza y para el cuidado de cabello. El personal de atencion al cliente tiene conocimiento de los productos, me han dado recomendaciones de productos nuevos que yo no sabia que existian y me han ayudado a escoger el mejor "make up" para el color de mi piel.
Pero, los fines de semana y en eventos mayores de la tienda, es como que no puedo comprar en paz, cada 5 minutos me preguntan si necesito ayuda, etc, etc, agradezco la ayuda, pero no quiero tener a alguien atras mio tratando de venderme algo cada 5 minutos.
Aparte de eso, la tienda luce limpia y ordenada siempre, los productos estan en el lugar correcto; es agradable que te atienda una chica con conocimiento, bien vestida y maquillada, ellas son la cara de la tienda.
Mal A.
I love shopping online and in store at sephora. I am a VIB member and I love that I get rewarded for my purchases and that they have options for gifts depending on how much money I spend. I like the free samples because they let me try out things I may want to buy don't want to invest in quiet yet. They don't have all the brands I would like but it's still a collection of wide brands that would appeal to anyone. In store associates are always friendly (sometimes too friendly) and willing to help. Sometimes I can find products cheaper on Sephora but sometimes they are more expensive. However when I point out that the product is sold cheaper at the original brand, they matched the price for me.
Sara B.
Athens, WV
I want to start by saying that I am not someone that generally enjoys shopping but I absolutely love going to Sephora. Every time I ship at Sephora the staff makes me feel important. They take the time to answer my questions, make product recommendations, and make samples for me to try at home. I consider myself to be knowledgeable when it comes to makeup application and skin care but I always learn something new when I ask questions at Sephora.
Amber C.
Jamestown, TN
Sephora is one of my favorite stores to visit. I find the dark, backlit design scheme so aesthetically appealing and relaxing. Every time I go in, the staff is kind, patient, and helpful. If I've ever had a return, they handle it quickly and never ask questions. At other beauty stores, I've had bad experiences where it feels like the staff is accusing me of trying to rip them off. I also trust the Sephora employees' recommendations because they truly seem knowledgable about what they're selling. They also give out generous samples of products when you're in the store. I never pass up an opportunity to drop in Sephora.
Rosalyn S.
How can you not love sephora? I love going to any location to discover and test out various products, the staff are kind and friendly especially when you want a lot of information on certain products. The staff even helps to pick out certain items for you when you aren't sure what foundation is good for your skin or what shade looks best on you, even helping to pick out lip colors that flatter your skin tone. It is also pretty dang awesome when sephora (online or in-store) gives you free samples of literally every product they have, a birthday present and reward points that you can redeem for free products. Its a great place and a makeup gurus heaven.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?